Clarks / Shoes
Bought a pair of wingtips
Wore them a few times
Moved and found them 4 years later
Like new uppers but sole was sticky
Walked a few hundred feet and soles broke apart. Big chunks breaking off.
Clarks Customer service offered a 20% discount on new pair ordered from their Website. They said my shoes product number was over 20 years old.
Outlet mall store are not much a bargain if the 5 year old shoe is actually 20 years old.
Never ever buying Clarks again.
Every manufacturer make mistakes but a good manufacturer will compatant one will not insult a customer by not offering a replacement for a clearly bad product.
Shame on you Clarks for not standing by your customers.
Shame on me if I every trust you again.
Updated by Dolphin1, Jan 25, 2017
Fell apart the second time I wore them.
Clarks are only good for dressing a corpse for a funeral
More Clarks Complaints & Reviews
- Clark Shoes - Soles fall apart! 
- Clarks Shoes - Soles disintergrate 
- Clarks Shoes - Sole & heel disintegration 
- Clark Shoes - Soles fall apart or crack open 
- Clark Shoes - Top of shoe detaching from sole 
- Clarks Shoes - Sole of shoes cracked after 2 months 
- Clarks - Poor quality 
- Clark Black Rhonda Shoes - shoes hurt top of my toes
- Clarks - Shoes and boots
- Clarkes Shoes - Bullying, rudeness and racism