Clarks / Shoe soles fell apart.
I haven't wore my clarks in a while. Put them on yesterday and I noticed the soles were cracked and literally falling apart. Clark products are supposed to last forever!! I was so upset. The shoes were so comfortable. Isn't there some type of warranty on these? I will be happy to send them back if I. Puns get s replacement pair or credit. Very unhappy customer
Clarks / C&J Clark International Customer Care's Response, Dec 08, 2016
We are sorry to see you are having issues with one of our products. This style is a bit older, so we can tell your a long time customer, and we would be happy to help.
We would like to speak with you, to help resolve your questions and offer the best assistance we can.
Our Customer Service department is open from 8:00AM EST - 8:00PM EST Mondays thru Fridays, and from 9:30AM EST - 4:00PM EST on Saturdays. You can reach us directly by calling [protected], or by emailing us through our website http://www.clarksusa.com/us/contact-us
We hope to speak with you very soon!
Clarks Customer Service
More Clarks Complaints & Reviews
- Clark Shoes - Soles fall apart! 
- Clarks Shoes - Soles disintergrate 
- Clarks Shoes - Sole & heel disintegration 
- Clark Shoes - Soles fall apart or crack open 
- Clark Shoes - Top of shoe detaching from sole 
- Clarks Shoes - Sole of shoes cracked after 2 months 
- Clarks - Poor quality 
- Clark Black Rhonda Shoes - shoes hurt top of my toes
- Clarks - Shoes and boots
- Clarkes Shoes - Bullying, rudeness and racism