Clarks / Clark shoes - product #37495
I was shopping with a friend, and I noticed something strange and uncomfortable in the way I was walking. I looked at the bottom of my one shoe and noticed the heel was badly disintegrated. I then noticed the sole on the other shoe was starting to crack(see photos). This was only the second time I had worn these shoes. I love Clarks but would think twice about buying them now.
It asks below "city where company is located" . I have shown Moose Creek, Ontario where these shoes were purchase, and have provided their website below.
More Clarks Complaints & Reviews
- Clark Shoes - Soles fall apart! 
- Clarks Shoes - Soles disintergrate 
- Clarks Shoes - Sole & heel disintegration 
- Clark Shoes - Soles fall apart or crack open 
- Clark Shoes - Top of shoe detaching from sole 
- Clarks Shoes - Sole of shoes cracked after 2 months 
- Clarks - Poor quality 
- Clark Black Rhonda Shoes - shoes hurt top of my toes
- Clarks - Shoes and boots
- Clarkes Shoes - Bullying, rudeness and racism