Clarks / Exchange/refund
On friday 10th of december I bought a pair of boots in a Clarks store in Oxford street. When I got home I realised that a number smaller probably would have fit better and so I decided to exchange my boots the day after.
On the back on the receipt theere is written that you can exchange or have a refund in any store Clarks so I decided to go to the one in Clapham Junction which is closer my place.
On Saturday morning I went there and the Manger replied to me in a really rude way, asking me to wait that everyone paid (so I had to wait like 15 mins and let people to jump me..)and after waiting there to have my exchange he said that I could exchange my boots only in the shop where I bought them.
I kindly replied that on the back of the receipt is stated something else and he said that THE NOTES ON THE BACK OF THE RECEIPT WAS WRONG!!!
Therefore I had to go to Oxford street and I wanted more time then I was supposed to spend and also the money to travel there.
Now, apart the rude attitude of the manager which does not show a really good customer care I am really surprised that a company as important and big as Clarks can make mistakes in writing a wrong text on the back of the receipt.
I had been a good customer for the company before that moment but now I have to say that if this is the customer care they can offer, sorry but I will not buy anything else anymore in any shops.
More Clarks Complaints & Reviews
- Clark Shoes - Soles fall apart! 
- Clarks Shoes - Soles disintergrate 
- Clarks Shoes - Sole & heel disintegration 
- Clark Shoes - Soles fall apart or crack open 
- Clark Shoes - Top of shoe detaching from sole 
- Clark Shoes - shoes falling apart
- C&J Clark International - red leather 7 medium with approx. 1 1/2" heel
- Clarks - shoes
- C&J Clark International - the customer confused to let me return the shoes
- C&J Clark International - clarks black sandal