Clarion Hotel and Conference Center / The hotel is cheap!

I have worked at this hotel for nearly 2 yrs. And no real improvements have been made since I started. The owners are very cheap and hate to pay for Linen, bedspreads or cosmetic repairs.

They have Mold, Spiders and Mice. This is of no real concern to them. If they can do a patch up job or hide the needed repairs they will. We just barely passed our bi-yearly hotel inspection. They pay crumbs to their workers, show little care about them and short change them whenever possible.It is no wonder this place is falling apart at the seams. I am still there because it is a job and am looking for something better ASAP.

They expect so much and give so very little in return. I am a hard worker and am just tired of being sick and tired of this raggedy, run down dump of a hotel. The only thing nice is the pool. The roof leaks, heat hardly works and it stinks. Period. My advice stay away!!!

Va

Comments

• Ga
      19th of Sep, 2012

My wife and I with two of our friends came down for Country Living Festival on 9/15 we spent the night at Clarion Hotel & Suites Conference Center 900 East Dublin Granville Rd. Columbus, OH 43229 We had two rooms reserved. Down at the swimming pool two things where unsafe 1) heater vent in floor was missing 2) one of the lights in the pool was out of the wall and wire was running thru the water into a bucket which had the missing light in it with a yellow caution sign (folding kind ) over bucket. Both of these I feel where accidents waiting to happen.