Clarifyhealthy / Pure Revz Free / Vitalstrength / Rez V Elite / Tripleherbal / CAN NOT GET THEM TO STOP BILLING MY CREDIT CARD AND STOP SHIPMENTS

1 China Review updated:

THIS COMPANY HAS CHANGED ITS NAME AND BILLED ME FOR THE SAME PRODUCT 3TIMES. i CALEED WHEN I FIRST TRIED THE PRODUCT AND CANCELLED IT WHEN I SAW EVERYTHING WAS IN CHINESE BUT MY NAME. THEY SAID IT WAS CANCELLED. THEN I RECEIVED MORE PRODUCT AND WAS BILLED UNDER TRIPLEHERBAL. I CALLED AND CALLED AND TURNED IT OVER TO MY CREDIT CARD FRAUD DEPARTMENT. THEN THEY SENT ME MORE PRODUCT UNDER CLARIFYHEALTHY. THAT WAS TODAY. I FINALLY GOT A HOLD OF THEM AND THEY SAID THEY HAD MY NAME SPELLED WRONG TO STOP IT. I HAVE CANCELLED MY CREDIT CARD. TO STOP THIS INSANITY.

Comments

• Da
      23rd of Jul, 2009

Your not alone!! They offered free trail and now I cannot stop them from deducting monies.

1st of Aug, 2009

They are using over 10 different company names. All the E-mails they send are prewriten and sent to everyone. Their current scam is using the name Green Tea Purity but it is all the same people. If you look at all the E-mail addresses they are all G-mail accounts. Report them to G-mail as being used for scaming. Report them to IC3.gov this is the FBI internet crimes web site. Report them to the web sites that carry their adds. This is the only way to stop them.

G MAN