clarify healthy or rez berry / unauthorized debit

clarify healthy or marymount developmens ltd
unit 7 15-17 caledonian road po box londonn19dx
put unauthorized charge on my debit card cannot get in touch w/company to cancel order has a number in hobe sound florida which is an answering service SCAM SCAM SCAM also website which is www.rezberryultra.com is no longer in existance where you supposedly cancel orders

A  7th of Aug, 2009 by
I've experienced a similar situation with Rezberry Ultra. They are linked to Colon Pro Cleanse which is also a fraudulent company. A lot of people seem to be having the same experience of not being able to get their money back. I, too cancelled my credit card so I only paid for s & h. ALSO, these products DO NOT do what they claim to do. Rezberry Ultra has less Acai Berry mg than going to Vitamin Shoppe & picking up a bottle yourself. And Colon Pro Cleanse doesn't compare to Blessed Herbs Colon Cleanser. Go onto blessedherbs.com & you will see a HUGE difference in cleansing. I ordered these 2 fraudulent products because I wanted to lose weight fast & instead, I haven't lost a pound. SCAM! LIE!
N  8th of Aug, 2009 by
A  13th of Aug, 2009 by
Do whatever you can to stop the order!
Another great colon cleanse from a reputable company with a good standing is Arbonne's colon cleanse, you can check it out at http://www.dreamnow.myarbonne.com. That's the address I order mine at. I have it shipped monthly, and I have called many times to have my monthly shipment changed with great customer service. They also have a monthly detox which is wonderful for dropping 5-6 pounds the week you are using it (but you are in the bathroom a lot! so be prepared ). DO NOT use the two products together.
I also found a company that has a liquid puree form of the acai berry. Puree's are proven to be WAY more beneficial than any pill or extract. The company is called Eiro eiro.com. I'm waiting to hear how many milligrams of acai there are in each serving.
Just wanted to let you know of some upstanding companies with similar products.
N  16th of Sep, 2009 by
I had to cancel my debit card, I suggest you do the same or you will continue to have charges applied to your account.
I tried contacting them at all different times of the day (including time zone changes) never a reaponse or answer. I left them a message informing them of my "closed" card...lets see who's going to start calling who!!
SG Connecticut
N  1st of Oct, 2009 by
I to fell for this so called FREE scam. Rezberry and colon cleanse have taken hundreds of dollars out of my account. I too have had bounced checks because of the raping of my debit account. I have tried an unreal amount of times to call and there is never a answer just recorded message claiming what the hours are, no matter what time i call or what time zone i call in there is never a answer. i have reported this company to the Canadian Better Business Bureau http://www.bbb-bec.com I think this type of robbery has gone on long enough and it needs to stop. How in the world do these people sleep at night?
A  26th of Oct, 2009 by
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS OUTFIT! This clearly is a fraudulent company. The company claims a 14-day trial period, yet the trial period begins on the day you order, NOT on the day you receive it. This is not a 14 day trial period. First of all the 14 days are CALENDAR days and the post office does not deliver on Sundays or holidays. Second, the billing occurs TWO days after the end of the false trial period, REGARDLESS of when you actually receive the product. Also, the terms and conditions state as follows: "Refunds. We want You to be satisfied with Our Products and Our services; therefore, if You are ever not satisfied with any Product that You ordered, You may call Our Customer Service Department toll-free at 1-877-224-7569 and request a refund." This is also a false claim, since the refund is only allowed during the false trial period. In addition, I called to say I was not satisfied and although I had been charged $87 each for the Rezberry and for the Colon Cleanse, the agent, whose name is Carmen, ID# 118, would agree to a refund for only ONE of the products. It was clear he had the discretion to give more, but did not. VERY BAD COMPANY