Claremont Orthodontics / Terrible Service

Claremont Orthodontics, Vadecha
Phone: 909 625-1234
Dr Vadecha treated my child in two visits, one to place the braces on thn the next was for a follow up. On the follow up visit he stated he thougt my son needed to have four teeth extracted, after the visit before he said he could treat him without extractions. When I wanted to cancel he bluntly stated "ok I will have Carmen give you the cancelation charges and most people change their mind" This type of behavior from a Doctor is unacceptable. I am willing to pay a cancelation fee, but not 60% of the 24-30 month treatment plan after haveing seen him only twice!!!

They are hurting for business I should have known that when the first day I went they practically forced me to committ to them and place braces the same night!!!

D  26th of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I disagree with this complaint wholeheartedly. Dr. Vadecha and Claremont Orthodontics have been treating two of my children for the past year. His staff has has been courteous, respectful, and fair. Dr. Vadecha has been very professional and has treated both of my children kindly. In fact, I have recommended him to my two neighbors. I usually would not respond to a comment like this one, but I feel strongly that Dr. Vadecha is an excellent orthodontist and should be treated as such.
D  19th of Nov, 2010 by
I was treated by Dr. Vadecha...I also agreed to have the braces put on the same day i went in for the consultation, im so glad i made that desicion. I love my new smile and the staff was the best...<3 I would fall asleep thanks and i will miss visiting the facility...And i will miss the cheerfull staff...and i will miss DR. Vadecha's positive and cheerfull personality...thanks guys