Claires / Extremely poor service, beware people

1 Review updated:

We were shopping in claires and a really rude worker came up to her and said that she saw her putting an eyeliner in her pocket but all she was doing was taking out her money to pay for it. she was so rude you could hear her in the whole store and people were looking i want the worker fired or at least talked to for EXTREMELY POOR SERVICE.The lady ended up kicking my friend out of the store and i got very angry i refuse to shop there anymore until the lady is fired.

Di

More Claires Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sl
      Oct 04, 2011

I doubt she'll be fired. Seems like your friend got caught trying to steal. I don't see why else she'd try to put it in her pocket. If she really was taking out money, she should have put the product in her other hand.

• Ju
      Oct 11, 2011

Maybe your friend shouldn't steal. Trust me, your business will not be missed.

• Be
      Dec 28, 2011
    Claires - Worker
    Clares
    South common
    Edmonton
    Canada

I walk into the store and this snobby employee stalks in and rudely glares at me. Later, I put my items of purchase down to sort through them and she comes up and yells at me for not putting them away. Overall really bad service and she happened to be the only employee there.

Jun 26, 2014

i complaint about claires the cashier kept texting while pepole tried to talk to her and i said please listen and she cersed me out

Jun 26, 2014

claires cashier pepole tried to talk to her and she kept texting and i said listen and she cursed me out

Jun 26, 2014

maby you should it back idet

Jun 26, 2014

cashier was texting while i was asking her a qustion and ignoreing me and said please listen and she cused me out

• Wo
      Oct 16, 2015

i agree claires is TERRIBLE, very POOR customer service, i bought a few items and 2 of the items were bent (one was broken), went to exchange and was told i am now red flagged and doing 2 returns is suspicious activity and i am no longer ever allowed to return or exchange again, am very disgusted at the claires in st.albert, alberta cashier was ashley, then cashier was talking to other employee in front of a line of customers about how i am now red flagged BUYER BEWARE OF ST.ALBERT CLAIRES