claireklein / sunglasses

1 Greenville, NC, United States Review updated:

i got a pop up to take a survey and i could receive either jewelry or men's sunglasses...i would have never ordered them or even entered my info if i knew it was going to cost me 98.89 i have tried contacting the company with phone number that was given too me and i get a fast busy...i have received product and want to get a refund for the product...beware of the one for watches...genevawatches...they did the same thing...sheila

Comments

• Tl
      25th of Feb, 2010
    claireklein - scammed
    34 n sixth ave
    Morton
    Mississippi
    Phone: 6012604577

I was bank site and was asked to take a short survey for a free gift. I felt like this might have something to do with my banking site so i took the survey and accepted the gift. then i see where they are going to charge my bank account 99.98 for the so called free gift. I feel like this is really a scam because they catch you on the fine print and free trial that is not mentioned until you pay for shipping and handling on the free gift. Dupped again!!!

• Pe
      1st of Mar, 2010
    claireklein - scammed
    Peggy Postma
    24251 Grass street
    Lake Forest
    California

I need to know why I was charged $95.00 for the necklace on top of the $3.99 and the $1.00,
    I paid for on 02/01/2010?

• Pe
      1st of Mar, 2010

claireklein - necklace

• De
      10th of Mar, 2010

Claire Klein advertisement for a free necklace just pay S&H of $3.99 is false advertisement because they charge your same credit card with a payment of $95.00. I called and emailed company to send product back and return of my money. The necklace chain and heart shaped pendant is not even real.

• Te
      11th of Mar, 2010

MY ACCOUNT OVERCHARGED IN THE AMOUNT OF NINETY FIVE DOLLARS. I WANT MONEY RETURNED ASAP!