Claire Klein Jewelry Heart Pendant Trial Offer / never recieved product! claims I did!

1 Glendale, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877 231 2803

I had ordered a heart necklace as TRIAL OFFER for a website survey. I recieved an e-mail that the heart was on it's way. I have not revieved it as of yet. It clearly states that within 10 days, I have to contact this company. However, when I troed calling, the number is a fast busy, which tells me, this is a non-working tel.number! I had tried over the weekend, & got a totally different contact, it was fr donations fr Hatti relief! I then tried the website, but cannot get to their billing dept. According to their 'policy', I will be billed fr this item, which is of sterling silver & faux stones! I want eveyone to know that alot of these 'free offers' ARE NOT FREE! Please beware of these fraudulant sites! I now have to contact my crdit card compamy!

Comments

16th of Feb, 2010

I ordered the heart shaped necklace, as a risk free trial for $4.99, and paid $1.00 for shipping. I received anemail telling me my order was on the way. I haven't received it yet. they took $95.00 out my account. is unbelieveable, anad I haven't received anything.the phone numbers I have are all to something different than the name they have. one is for a bouquet shop, aand the other phone number is for coffee.

• Ke
      16th of Feb, 2010

same story here as well... I received heart pendant today that looks like it came out of a cracker jack box...Talked to a "rep" he could not help me said i had to email their support email for a refund...guess what?...no response after 2 days and 3 emails..rep says it takes 24 hours for them to respond...i say bs...

• Pa
      17th of Feb, 2010

I too fell for this although I did recieve the earings, but was told 4.99 for shipping which I was charged for but then a couple of days later was also charged 95.00 and now I can not get a hold of anyone, but I used my debit and the bank can not do anything about it.

• Ls
      18th of Feb, 2010

i too fell for this i did receive the necklace, but they took 95.00 out of my bank account when i was told 4.99 for shipping and i don't know who to contact. bad business for a company.

• Jg
      19th of Feb, 2010

I just called their number and it said it was a hazelnut coffee number. Got a hold of a John (supervisor telemarketing) should have known. Got the same runaround. Will turn it over to my credit card company. Refused to give me a return shipping address. Ordered a heart shape necklace and received a men's bracelet. Then charged 1.00 for ?, 3.99 for shipping and now the 95.00 for an unordered article they called a necklace. Big HOAX. Will turn this over to BBB and police.

• Mo
      22nd of Feb, 2010

I agree. this is a total scam. If this is not against the law, it should be. I wish we could all find a way to charge Claire Klein's bank account for $95.00 for each of the people that they have ripped off. I don't know about you, but I can't afford $95.00 for a cheap ### pair of earrings that I could by at the swapmeet.

• Bi
      24th of Feb, 2010

I agree this is a total scam!!! Can anyone please tell me how to get my money back ? I'm getting nowhere trying to contact support.com for any of the products I got scammed with. These products include a Diasater Aid Kit, a watch from myGenevawatch.com, a phony necklace from Claire Klein, Dermitage and Celebrity White teeth whitening product. I'm out over $300.00 on my credit card already and I'm afraid they are going to keep sending the stuff. This needs to stop NOW !!! Please help if you can. I'm open for any advice that could be helpful.
    Thanks,
    Bonnie

27th of Feb, 2010

I need my membership numer to receive my Walmart gift card for the amount of 5o.oo, my name is joan bond e.mail joanmelaine@yahoo.com

27th of Feb, 2010

I recently applyed and receieved you're heart pendent necklace in witch was a way to small to fit an adults neck, but anyways I am having trouble in getting my 50.00giftcard membership number to my Walmart Giftcard that was promised to me., and my 10 days to claim it has ran out simply because no-one will respond to my request to send me my membership number! please submit to my request-joanmelaine@yahoo.com

• Br
      3rd of Mar, 2010

i too was told i needed a rm number to return 95.00 junk necklace too claire klein. got the number mailed necklace reurn reciept. they have already recived necklace but i still havent got my money back.

• Gn
      11th of Mar, 2010

Same story here also; Valentines day has came & went, and today my account was debited after I notified the company of the non-receipt of their frangrance that was also ordered. I purchased other gifts and now it seems I've purchased "air"!!

G. Nix

• Le
      18th of Mar, 2010

i too fell for this scam. can anyone give me numbers or emails for this company? has anyone been able to get thier money back? i just looked at my statements today and to my surprise i see the debit of $95 for something that i never authorized and never got. i am so furious!!!

• Be
      4th of Nov, 2012

This survey comes up through inbox dollars. I think that maybe we should tell everyone that they are scamming us as well. I'm so tired of these companies thinking that we are stupid, we aren't, we just trust that they will do the right thing. Unfortunately we are all desperate either to make a dollar or get something for a dollar. I'm sure there are companies out there that are reputable but not many anymore. Sorry that you got taken, I've been there before many times and it just gets me so mad. I took the survey and they offered me the heart necklace, watches, and cologne. I so wanted to pay the shipping for them but then I decided to look up the pruduct name and this is what came up. If more people do what I did and they see this at least you will be helping them to not fall for what you did and what I almost did. So thank you for letting us know.

• Ci
      7th of Mar, 2014

I WAS SHOPPING AT HSN AND WAS SUDDENLY TRANSPORTED TO THIS SURWEY SITE. THEY OFFERED ME A FREE NECKLACE OR SOME WEIGHTLOSS PILLS OR A LUMINATI FACECREAM THAT THEY OFFER AS A "TAKE A SURVEY AND RECIEVE A GIFT, YOU JUST PAY 4.99 S&H. AND YOU CAN CHOOSE ANY OF THESE GIFTS. BEFORE I GAVE AWAY MY INFO, I DECIDED TO SEARCH THE INTERNET AND FOUND ALL YOU GUYS WARNINGS ABOUT THESE SCAMS, THEY ARE PUSHING ON THE INTERNET. CANT BEGIN TO TELL YOU HOW RELIEVED YOU HAVE MADE ME FEEL FOR NOT GOING THROUGH WITH THE TRANSACTION TODAY...THANKS FOR POSTING YOUR EXPERIENCES!!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!.