Claimyourmerchandise.com / phone disconnected website down

Claim your merchandise.com
Phone: 1-866-985-8339
Spent the $100.00 required to receive $25.00 gift cards each month value up to $500.00. Website not working cannot download certificates to send them in nor phone .Disconnected. Busy signal.

Received voucher from Grant seminar in Madison Wi at Marriot Hotel

Is this a fraudelent company or promotion? Please disclose. There were 100's of us at this seminar.

N  17th of Sep, 2009 by
i havet got any of my $25.00 cards yet why
N  17th of Sep, 2009 by
i was told i would get $300.00 gift card on line if i signed up for dish tv.i was not told that it would be in $25.00 installments.i want my money. even my paper i got from dsn satlelite said i was to get a $300.00 gift card on line.not (12) $25.00 gift cards once a month.i want my money please.james zink or call me leave a message thank you (269)206-6390 the number above this comment 18669858339 dose not work.if i dont here from you by 9-18-2009 then i will have to take hire steps
N  8th of Oct, 2009 by
i recieved a claimyourmerchandise certificate in may of this year 2009 at a convention were i was invited to come by letter. The seminar was about buying and selling of notes and ened with a man talking about Ebay. 4-5 hours I spent to find out It is all a fraud . I want my gift certificate for $500 dollars to my choice of store as was promised me .I can;t imagine all the poor souls who invested in you.I will continue to make my presence known to those who are responsible.
N  11th of Jan, 2010 by
i recieved an merchandise card and i cant use it at all im on the web site cant pull anything up for my card could somebody or anybody help me
A  9th of Apr, 2010 by
Is it possible to start a class action suit?