ClaimYourGas / no rebates rcvd

1 827 W. Grove Ave #100Mesa, AZ, United States Review updated:

I made a purchase from Knoxville Wholesale Furniture in Knoxville, TN that had attached to it a special promotion... 'Get $500 in Free Gas' with purchase.

I was then referred to the FreeFuelCenter.com (now known as ClaimYourGas.com) website, where I registered. The promotion is a little misleading, albeit not inaccurate. Instead of $500 of free gas, you turn in $100 in gas receipts each month, from the same brand gas station, and you get a $25 gift card for that station.

For the month of Dec. 2008 the rcpts were mailed on 12-12-08
For the month of Jan. 2009 the rcpts were mailed on 01-27-09
For the month of Feb. 2009 the rcpts were mailed on 02-15-09
For the month of Mar. 2009 the rcpts were mailed on 03-23-09
For the month of Apr. 2009 the rcpts were mailed on 04-27-09

I did contact the company via email and I was told they had received 3 months of receipts and had mailed two gas cards. To date I have not received any cards. I have emailed them again and have not heard back from them this time.

Original business info is as follows:
Business Name: FreeFuelCenter.com
BBZ Resource Management, Inc.
Business Address: 1839 S. Alma School Road #200
Mesa, AZ 85210

Original Business Start Date: 7/22/2008
Type of Entity: Sole Proprietorship
Principal: Justin Elenburg, President
Email Address: info @freefuelcenter.com

Comments

• Rh
      22nd of May, 2009

I saw on another message that people got help by calling them at a new customer service number

480-455-5192

It said to "Talk to Steven or Nicole".

It's worth a shot.

• Le
      26th of May, 2009

I have to say, I myself was very skeptical about the "program" and was begining to wonder myself had I been made a fool of sending in my receipts all these months.

But, I stand corrected. This very morning I check my mail and sure as day my first Visa gift card arrived. My being patient has paid off.

I stand corrected.

• Sc
      20th of Jun, 2009

I like many people didn't notice the fine print on the program that said the mail had to be postmarked by the end of the month that the rebate was for...along with receipts that can't be on the same day...no matter how many vehicles you own.

Mine started in Jan of 2009 and is to run through August of 2010...well, I got an email in March which stated about them receiving the receipts for Jan. and how they strictly go by the postmark...well, made it too late for Feb. and I have no idea when I mailed in Feb.

Since then, March, April, May, and now June...I am keeping a record of what day I mailed them, and how much all the receipts totalled. It says it is to take close to 8 weeks to get a card for the month that it is for. I still now have not received any gas cards from this company at all...even following all the hidden small print involved with it.

Like others, I am starting to wonder if my receipts are just going to a big recycling pile in the sky somewhere and never actually gonna get any rebate...Guess there is always tomorrow right? Well, the purchase I made had nothing to do with the rebate gas...it was a perk...but if it isn't gonna give me anything for it...why am I wasting a first class stamp each month?

Scott

• Vi
      22nd of Jun, 2009

I too have now mailed receipts for March, April, and May and have not received any gas cards. Who can we contact to check this out?

Debbie in TN

• Ro
      24th of Jun, 2009

Don't hold you breath folks! They have an "F" rating with the BBB. They are under investigation. The "parent company" is BBZ Resource Management, http://bbzrm.com/. Here are links that will help explain it all. http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=43426
    Gas voucher company looks to step in while Pinellas one under investigation

Calling gas voucher program at BBZ Resource Management a 'Ponzi scheme, ' philanthropist files suit

• Bb
      24th of Jun, 2009

In response to the allegations being made against BBZ, we offer the following preliminary statement:

BBZ Resource Management is committed to honor its obligations to consumers and its business partners. As its business has grown, BBZ has confronted—and overcome—various challenges presented by the high demand for its rebate certificate program. Recently, however, wrongful actions by one of BBZ’s business partners, Kidz Idz, a company owned by Michael Pouls, have seriously harmed BBZ’s ability to meet its obligations in the timely fashion it and its customers and business partners expect. Among other things, Kidz Idz has breached a $345 million contract with BBZ and undertaken an aggressive campaign to smear BBZ’s reputation. BBZ will address the wrongful actions of Kidz Idz and Mr. Pouls at the appropriate time and in a proper forum. BBZ is working with outside professionals to assess its current situation and to develop a plan for meeting its current challenges and fulfilling its obligations to those consumers who are entitled to a rebate.

Thanks,
    Justin Elenburg
    President
    BBZ Resource Management Inc.

29th of Jun, 2009

Justin, you are full of it. First of all, YOU chose to associate with the likes of troy Warren, your Sr. VP, who has had a very shady past including several judgements against him (from the St pete Times):

• A lawsuit by MasterCard International in 1991 that accused Warren and more than a dozen other defendants of taking millions from consumers through false offers of low-rate credit cards under a company they ran, called Listworld. The case was settled and dismissed.

• Listworld filed bankruptcy and reached a settlement with the Federal Trade Commission, which shut the operation down for deceptive practices.

• A bankruptcy filing that left Warren with a judgment for $1.9 million that he was declared responsible for in an order in 2006.

• An order by the Arizona Corporation Commission that Warren pay $20, 000 in restitution to investors for selling stock he did not register for a charitable Internet business, FreeFundRaisingPrograms.com Inc.

• The Better Business Bureau gave Warren an "F" for his failed SearchBigDaddy.com Internet products and services business because of complaints, failure to respond to complaints and lack of business background.

• Warren also has been sued at least five times for failing to pay state and federal taxes in the tens of thousands of dollars, from the early 1990s to 2005.

It is rumored that you laid off almost your entire company, so I don't know how you are going to honor your obligations if you don't have anyone around to do so. I think it's more than just rumor, since I went to your office on Thursday and looked around and didn't see ONE SINGLE EMPLOYEE in the building!

You used to have a customer service phone number, but now you changed it to an outgoing message, and only handle customer service issues with an online form, but whenever I tried doing that, I get no response. I also have a phone number from you off your business card, and I have called it and received no response. I see no EVIDENCE that you are trying to honor your obligations, Justin. I only see evidence of the scam continuing.

Also, Justin, why is it that you are aligned with Ewen Chia and the GoNoSalesSystem website, which just looks like yet another scam? You are also seen on this video promoting "SearchBigDaddy", which is yet another site that appears to be a scam? See this painful-to-watch video:

The more you dig, the more fraud you uncover. It's truly amazing. I don't know how you sleep at night knowing you are defrauding thousands of people. I just hope you'll eventually be sleeping nights in prison.

I think Mr Pouls was probably scammed by you, and once he realized it, he wanted to get out as quickly as possible so he wouldn't be associated with a scam outfit like yours.

29th of Jun, 2009

Another lie by BBZ/Incentive Intl exposed:

The above letter from Mr Elenburg CLAIMS that they are behind on their vouchers because Mr Pouls and KidzIdz pulled out of an arrangement. Newsflash: THEY DIDN'T HAVE THIS ARRANGEMENT UNTIL THE END OF MARCH 2009:

They were already behind on their vouchers before that date, so by blaming Pouls and KidzIdz, they show once again that they are being insincere and outright deceitful.

• Mm
      30th of Jun, 2009

• Pn
      2nd of Jul, 2009

Well, no matter what is going on - I think it is a scam as we too have not recieved any gas cards back and our first receipts were submitted in February. A friend of ours is also going through the same thing. We have both emailed and searched for a number to call. An honest business should have a customer service number for us to call if they have nothing to hide. If you have a business you should be smart enough to take care of your customers through good times and bad. Whoever is in charge of this is doing a terrible job.

3rd of Jul, 2009

"Can you really believe everything people post on the internet. I could write anything I want about anyone like the poster p21759. Get your facts straight before you post them because this company and Mr. Elenburg is trying to do right by the consumers. What you posted is not 100% true."

PROVE IT!!! You're full of crap, probably one of the scammers themselves. I have seen ZERO evidence that they are trying to do right by consumers. Don't forget, I personally drove to the Incentive Intl site and walked inside and it appears what I read is true: there's practically nobody working there anymore. How can they be "doing right" when they have no employees to send the vouchers they owe us? Huh? Tell me!

• La
      3rd of Jul, 2009

Definately a scam. My brother, a friend and I each had a $500 voucher after buying appliances from Grant's in the Chicago area.
    Have followed all instruction to submit, but have received nothing but BS from them. We have filed complaints with the BBB in Arizona and Illinois, as well as the Attourney Generals office. I guess the next step is a class action law suit, there are certainly enough people who have been taken by this company to qualify. Lets get together and take this to the next level.

• Hi
      3rd of Jul, 2009

Scam, Scam, Scam... I received my email from BBZ this morning - they are bankrupt. Once the Ponzi is revealed, no new money comes in... Thus, no money is going out. I'm sure I'll never see any of the $125 in gas cards that I have already submitted receipts to receive.

• Wh
      5th of Jul, 2009

Attended the Planet Hollywood timeshare in Vegas back in late '08 and I'm yet to receive a single $25 ARCO gift card for the last 6 months ($500 voucher)...kept receiving emails that everything was perfect and the card would be mailed in a few weeks...so full of crap! I called 3 weeks back and was told there was a problem with Visa or Mastercard but now all was good and they would mail a bunch of them immediately. I was pissed that i had to call them before they would acknowledge a problem! And now i get this news about them!!! I am so upset with this whole fiasco and the time, postage and effort that went into nothing that I hold Westgate (Planet Hollywood) responsible too for dealing with crooks. This kind of atrocity should is not acceptable in a country like the U.S.

• Kh
      6th of Jul, 2009

Just got the word that they filed Chapter 11! Go figure...Should have learned my lesson with the other scam out of Florida
    "FreeGas.Com" Same scenerio, being investigated by Fl Atty. Gen.
    for fraud etc...
    It's true what they say "Nothing in life is free!" Next time I get
    the rebate/cash up front, don't need any more of this drama.
    Now I see how easy it is to get scammed...Buyer Beware!

• Df
      7th of Jul, 2009

I just heard that they filed Chapter 11. We bought one through a school fundraiser for $50 and we were supposed to receive $25 a month for 6 months. We have been sending them in since January and have not received one giftcard. What a scam. Even 3 weeks before they filed we sent in a complaint in which they replied we would received our first 3 months worth within 2 weeks. Guess I shouldn't hold my breath on that one.

• Bb
      22nd of Jul, 2009

This is ###. I hope all these crooks rot in jail, but I believe they will most likely go on living lives a lot more comfortable than the consumers they have stolen from.

I partially blame the car dealer I got my voucher from in February for not checking out this company. From what I've read, they were already way behind on mailing out cards if they mailed any at all back then. Can't get a call back from the car dealer, I guess their tired of hearing the complaints.

To Justin Eleburg and Troy Warren: I hate to judge, but I hope you like that place called HELL.