claim your groceries.com / going BK

1 827 w grove ave suite 100Mesa, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 480-455-5192

completely disappointed...i bought some furniture from beck's in folsom, ca. they gave me the info for $500 of free groceries from claimyourgroceries.com thru valuebuzz.com. the whole idea is you sign up, you spend $100 a month at a selected grocery store, you send in your receipts, etc and then they send you a $25 gift card for the next month. over a period of time you would be reimbursed back a total of $500. well, ...
i started sending in my receipts just like they tell you to do and i haven't received anything from them yet. recently i went to their website to print off my monthly voucher and it says they are filing bankruptcy! i've tried calling and sending emails...but the # is disconnected and i haven't received an email in return. companies shouldn't be advertising something they can't follow through with. I'M VERY UPSET about this!!!

Comments

• St
      8th of Sep, 2009

I'm in agreement with you. I bought a bed from Matress Discounters with the salesman pushing the $500.00 in free grocerys. If I would have know I would have never spent so much on the bed. So now no $500.00 and only headaches. A new company is taking over the mangement of it but they have so many rules it is impossible to meet their requirements.

• Ki
      21st of Jan, 2010

I have gone thru this twice with Beck's Folsom Store since buying an expensive bedroom set over 6 months ago. The 1st company went bankrupt after I worked hard sending in grocery receipts thru the mail. Now this last company asked for a check of $9.95 that was suppose to come back on the first card. I just this week found out this 2nd company is bankrupt. I feel Beck's Furniture owes us the amount in Credit (mine was $600.00) from their store. They have taken part in this fraud. They made an offer that was not clear and not only have we spend cash for the furniture but I have worked hard for 6-8 months and a cashed check to be frauded out of this supposed $600.00.

KM

• La
      16th of Mar, 2010

Does anyone know if a class action suit can be files against any of these fraud companies.. I would like to jump on board if there is one. I think the stores should be responsible for giving us back part of the money. They are the ones who made the profit aren't they...