CLAIM YOUR GAS / Not receiving promised gas cards

1 1839 S. Alma School Rd. Suite 200Mesa AZ 85210, AZ, United States Review updated:

I received a $500 gas voucher from a furniture store purchase from Ashley Furniture. This gas voucher company failed and was called Free Gas operated by Tidewater Marketing. I filed a complaint with the Florida Attorney General. To try and compensate when I complained to Ashley Furniture, instead of correcting their part in the scam, they organized another gas fulfillment company to take over. HA! Claim Your Gas.com has not provided any gas gift card and I sent the first one in April 2009. I also received a "free vacation" from the MDA Group, Inc. in Clearwater, Fl for my troubles. HA! This company required that I pay a $100 refundable activation fee to be eligible. What a joke! I did not send any money. Don't waste your time on these scams. Save your time and frustration and buy your own gas.

Sa

Comments

• Mi
      9th of Jul, 2009

I received this ClaimYourGas coupon from Al & Ed's Autosound and I filed for the Month of June but was not able to receive the gift card. When I tried to claim for this month, the web page claimed that the BBZ has claimed Chapter 11. In addition, they state not to contact the bussiness that gave out the vouchers. I can say that I got taken beleiving the bussiness that sold me a product (Al & Ed's Autosound) would be prudent enough not to give out scam promotion to their customers who are spending hundreds and thousands of dollars in their bussiness. I believe these bussinesses should be just as responsible as the scammers.

• Mu
      9th of Jul, 2009

I have read most all of the complaints and have filed complaints with both the Florida Attn. Gen and the Attn. Gen. in the state where I reside. Nothing has been done. So what are we going to do about it? There must be a way in which all of us that have been defrauded should be able to make a claim against both companies as well as the stores that chose to use them in this "free gas scheme".

• Fi
      16th of Jul, 2009

I too have have sent in my claimyourgas voucher with no results. This is rediculous, companies scamming people out of thier hard earned money. It's companies like BBZ that make the economy worse than it already is. Hey, here's a concept, go out and make an honest living like everyone else. Instead of trying to come up with new scams. If anyone is planning to do something against this company let the victims know what they can do to help.

• Fi
      16th of Jul, 2009

I too got scammed by ClaimYourGas. DON'T FALL FOR IT!!!

• Li
      17th of Jul, 2009

Next time I'll ask for an additional discount when making a purchase in leiu of the Gas Card promo. I too got taken, and am trying to get a portion of the $300 promised gas voucher back from the company that promised this scam.

• Li
      20th of Jul, 2009

I just got a call from the company that gave me the gas voucher. They are going to refund me the amount of vouchers not received ($100) and they are sending me a gas voucher program for $300 sponsered by VISA. Hopefullt that will be legit.

• Ru
      23rd of Jul, 2009

I was promised 300 in gas from CLAIM YOUR GAS. COM, only after a time share in Branson, Mo told us they were giving us 300 in gas over the next year, from the time of our visit. We got to branson and after the presentation only then were we told of this other company that we were suppose to send our rebates to. I understand the bankruptcy and ponzi scam but my lawyer informed me the agreement to get us there was between the Branson Company and us and that they have to honor their contract and the Clainyourgas.com Bankruptcy is Bransons problem, The Branson Time Share company is not filing Bankrupt and therfore is still, by the law, obligated to us, who came for the 90 minute presentation, owed our 300 dollars in gas. I would like to hear from others who went to Branson under the same terms so that we may get a class action lawsuit going in order to see justice concerning the terms we made with the Time Share Company and not with ClaimYourGas.com. You may e-mail me at ardmorefallfest@yahoo.com

• La
      19th of Aug, 2009

I recevied voucher from freegas.com and Claim Your Gas.com. Both have filed bankrupt. Called and made a report at this number: Florida Attorney General fraud hot line at (866) 966-7226. They took down a bit of information and then told me to file a complaint at Tidewatermarketing.com. Don't know what will come of that but anything is better than nothing.

• Ju
      25th of Aug, 2009

Infinity Travel gave me $300.00 coupons for free gas as well as 4 airline tickets (alledgely) if I went to theri 90 minute presentation. Yes is was claimyourgas.com and we have purchased Shell Gas and mailed in $100.00 of purchases like good little drone ants with the anticipation of receiving $25.00 of cash or equalivent each month. This started in April, 2009. We have received nothing. Now, I hear that they have filed Chapter 11 Bankrupcy.

Certs, Inc. is the company backing up the air travel and they are suspect as well. We have yet to enjoy anything.

I am glad we did not fall for Infinity Travel, they probably are fradulent as well.