CLAIM YOUR GAS / not reaceiving gas cards-vouchers

United States, Arizona, Mesa Review updated:
Claim Your Gas
827 W. Grove Ave # 100
Phone: 480-455-5192
We bought 2 TV's last Sept.(08) at Legacy Rooms Express because they were offering a $500 Gas Vouchres. We signed up and sent in vouchers with gas receipts for 5 months to a place in Florida. That ended up being a scam and they (the company) is in a lawsuit with the AG of Florida. We complained(in March, 09) to the furniture store and they gave us another gas voucher for a company in AZ(Claim your Gas). We have sent in vouchers with $100 gas receipts for April, May and June. We have not received any gas cards. They sent us an e-mail in May stating our April receipts were not all from the same type of gas. I e-mailed them 5 times telling them I only buy one kind of gas(Chevron) and they needed to take a second look. I also asked them to send me copies of the receipts so I can see. They have not returned any e-mails. I have an idea this company is just like the other company in Florida. We are seriously considering going back to the furniture store and demanding $500 credit. We wouldn't of bought the TV's from them If they had not offered the gas credit.

A  12th of Jul, 2009 by
I sent in a voucher in April, May, June and July . I have called the number and sent email's and a letter to company because I jumped through their hoops to receive gas vouchers and never received 100.00 gas cards! Or even a response back would have been nice but nothing I believe this company is not on the up and up and it is a scam!
A  15th of Jul, 2009 by
Exactly same issue for me
This was for a car purchase in GUNTHER MAZDA ( both gas companies not delivering vouchers ) I am still fighting with them Gunther Mazda, to get some of the money back, from a non existant promotion. that if it was not there I would not have bought he car

Good luck . I am waiting on them couple of days more, then taking legal action, not to have other people scammed too
N  17th of Jul, 2009 by
I too had the same problem, purchased a high end Mitsubishi TV thinking that I was going to get 600.00 in gift cards.
I sent my gas receipts to florida for 4 months and then was notified to start sending to Mesa AZ and now the same thing.
Claimyourgas.com has filed for chapter 11, I would like to go after these people that are scamming us.

This rebate was a the reason I purchased the tv.
N  17th of Jul, 2009 by
I too have sent in my receipts since February without anything more than the confirmation email saying everything was received. I just contacted the company from which I made my purchase and they daid that the Claimyourgas company was going BK. They gave me a number to call which had been disconnected. I called the Air conditioning Company back and told them I wanted $300 refunded to me. I said they used this Gas Card as an advertising device to earn my business, and they should stand behind it. If I get no satisfaction, next stop the BBB. This AC company is very proud of their BBB report, and I will do everything in my power to blemish it if I do not get satifaction.
A  20th of Jul, 2009 by
There are a lot of other threads on this website with many complaints against claimyourgas.com and claimyourgroceries.com. The company that runs those programs filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy on July 1, 2009 - you are not going to receive any gift cards and you will not receive anything from this company, no matter what you do. They are protected from their debts by federal law, now - that's why they filed chapter 11. What you CAN and SHOULD do is send written letters to the companies or stores who gave you the vouchers. Always put your complaints in writing. Get a delivery confirmation from the post office so you have proof your letter was delivered. Give the store/company 30 calendar days to give you a solution to this dilemma - tell them in your letter that you will NOT accept anymore of these worthless vouchers. By law, if you purchased any goods from a company because they PROMISED you something in return, they are liable to keep that promise. If they don't come up with a REAL gift card for the voucher's worth - or give you a credit on your bill for the voucher's worth - then you have a small claims case that will definitely win in court. Don't let the stores tell you it's your problem or it's not their fault. Legally, they are liable to keep the promise they made to you when you bought your cars or furniture. Fight back! Write your letters, give them 30 days to comply, and then file a small claims case. It seems like a lot of effort but it's probably the only way any of us will be compensated for the loss.
N  20th of Jul, 2009 by
I just got a call from the company that gave me the gas voucher. They are going to refund me the amount of vouchers not received ($100) and they are sending me a gas voucher program for $300 sponsered by VISA. Hopefullt that will be legit.