CLAIM YOUR GAS / Not sending Gas cards

United States, Arizona, Mesa Review updated:
Claim Your Gas
1839 S. Alma School Road Suite 200
I bought a TV from Grant Appliance in Hoffman Estates Il. Part of the promotion was $500.00 in free gas. All you have to do is go to the same gas station every month and buy $100.00 worth of gas and then send the receipts into claim your gas. Well I have sent 4 months of receipts so far and have not received even 1 card or even any response to my 4 E mails I sent regarding sending me my gas cards. And when you call their phone number you get a message that tells you to check theri website. Can't even get a real person.
Very Disappointing. I have 4 months of $25.00 gas cards or a total of $100.00 that are due. Is there anybody out there thah can help me get my gas cards. And I still have 16 more months to go to try and get what is due to me for the $500.00 total. HELP !!!11

N  17th of Jul, 2009 by
Unfortunatly there seems to be a boat load of us who have been scammed. I am trying the BBB and the company from which I received this promotion. Good Luck!
A  20th of Jul, 2009 by
Claimyourgas.com is the same company as claimyourgroceries.com, operated by BBZ Resource Management in Arizona. BBZ recently filed bankruptcy, so there is no point in filing complaints with the Better Bus Bureau or with the Arizona Attorney General. We did that months ago and now it doesn't matter. We got our gas card through Mitsubishi - so we sent them a letter telling them of our experience and also that we are NOT accepting another "gift card/voucher" program as retribution. This company is the second one they have given us - and both of them went under. There are attorneys online that are interested in filing class action lawsuits - I don't know if they would view this as a case - but all you have to do is fill out a short form, tell them what's going on, and they will get back to you if they think this is worthy of a case. The PROBLEM here is that all of us got our gas vouchers from different companies and stores, so it would be difficult to file a class action lawsuit against so many companies. Mitsubishi is a big corporation so someone may be interested in it. Unfortunately, other than writing letters of complaint to the stores who gave you the vouchers, there isn't much you can do, unless you are willing to go to small claims court. I think everyone would win, since you bought stuff on the promise of "free gas" and didnt' get the "free gas", that's fraud. Well, good luck to everyone.
N  20th of Jul, 2009 by
I just got a call from the company that gave me the gas voucher. They are going to refund me the amount of vouchers not received ($100) and they are sending me a gas voucher program for $300 sponsered by VISA. Hopefullt that will be legit.