Ckt*cricketcomm / Charges

I'm hopeing you contacted your bank which is part one you need to file fraud charges to the bank for the transactions sign the paperwork they send you. Next steps phone numbers to call [protected] is the president of LEAP Communications they will after several messages possibly have some guy named Bill Smith call and tell you how it is your fault their company puts through fradulent charges because they refuse to have any safeguards in place to make sure that any semblance of common sense is used in charging accounts that may be stolen or they have their own inhouse thrift ring who really knows I mean this is a communications company supossedly that has a disconnected number listed as thier corporate number.
Other numbers to call
FCC - If they lose their communications license they can't continue stealing from us since the "customers" that supposedly are the ones paying for service with stolen information won't have the easy criminal "payment plan".
[protected]

Federal Trade Commision- Well cause they are commuting fradulent charges to your account and could help lead to stopping whatever funny business their "easy access for criminals" phone plans are for.
[protected]

Finra- With the drama we already saw with hinky companies bilking people on the Securitoes Exchange this "company" really needs a through examination and tradeing stopped till found out what exactly is going on with a "communication's " company that has a wrong number on their info sheets and their own Stock distribution company has no clue how to contact them? Yikes!!!
File your complaint to them (main company for Cricket is LEAP Communications) www.finra.org

File with your home states Consumer Protection Agency and the California Department of Consumer Affairs.

And join me on their facebook page Cricket Wireless where they love hearing about their illegal actions. I've posted some of your story so join in letting them know what this "company" has done to you while you are serving our country in harms way and should not have to be thinkng about ### like them!

Google their board of directors and give them calls. I find the one that owns a identity thrift avoidence company to be extremly amusing since you would think that would be a bad fit for him being on a board of a "company" that is the anthisis of what his company supossedly stands for! Creepy! But then the identity theft/fraud actions of LEAP/Cricket might be a money making business builder for him! Hummm

Thank you for your service and I hope you get your money back I'm looking at a class action so keep in touch so we insure these "people" learn to take responsiblity for their actions!

Comments

• Ki
      25th of Jul, 2009
    ckt*cricket.comm - Débit de carte de crédit
    Switzerland

Compte de carte de crédit débité frauduleusement.

• 82
      22nd of Oct, 2009

We just got charged on our new card about 6 months after cancelling the old card after unauthorized charges. Never heard of company before either.

• Ri
      7th of Mar, 2010
    cktcricketcomm - charges o my credit card not authorized
    ckt*cricketcomm
    Northport
    Michigan
    Phone: 2316310010

charges on my credit card that I never autherized.dont knowhow they got there

• Ox
      12th of Jul, 2010

Unauthorized charges to credit card of $160.00.

• Kh
      9th of Aug, 2010

I just got charged 4 times by this company on the same day for a total of 395.07, and I don't even an account open with them. I have no idea how they got my information. I already file fraud charges through my bank, and I'll follow up on the rest cause I hate to see this happen to anyone else. Thank you for the post.

• Ok
      16th of Aug, 2010

I was charged eight times by CKT*CRICKETCOMM.

We not only don't recognize this company but they can't even look up the charges because they don't have our names, phone numbers or email addresses on file. They claimed they don't maintain a credit card database--yet they can run our card over and over again.

My question is how on earth can they run our credit cards if they don't know our names?

24th of Sep, 2010
    CKT*CRICKETCOMM - Fraudulent internet charges on my VIsa
    Private
    Whitehall
    Montana
    Phone: 406-494-4425

Late on Wednesday, September 8, 2010, my husband & I returned home from our range riding job in the mountains to read 2 messages from FRAUD SERVICE CENTER. The next morning I called and spoke with Jessel. On Sept. 7th and 8th several questionable purchases were charged on our credit card, one being CKT*CRICKETCOMM for $291.78. The 800-274-2538 number has a CA after it and the recorded message gives no way to report a fraudulent charge. We have no connection with this company and want this charge removed.

19th of Jan, 2011
    CKT*CRICKETCOMM - Fraud
    CKT*CRICKETCOMM

Unauthorized charges of $162.96 were made on my debit card too CKT*CRICKETCOMM. I called within two hours that the charges had been made and they refused to do anything about it. It looked like my call was outsourced to India so that all the customer representative could say was, "You will have to take that up with your bank." Clearly they have lax procedures for verifying identities in processing charges and have no procedures in place for dealing with fraud.

• Le
      24th of Feb, 2011

CRICKETCOMM, got me for a total of $500.00
    Never even heard of them. I was told by my bank, crooks are using peoples routing # and account number.
    They have some kind of program to search websites where this info is stored.
    Good luck trying to get your money back!!!
    LMS