CJW Holdings, Inc. / Fraudulent credit card charges

CJW Holdings erroneously charged my Credit Card held with Bank of America $84.97 for products/services not requested or provided.

Comments

• Je
      10th of Jun, 2007

Okay, additional information. I have located CJW Holdings, owned by Christopher J. Wardle from South Jordan Utah. The company is listed with the Utah Department of Commerce and has an address of 5814 S 900 E, Salt Lake City, Utah, 84121. Christopher J. Wardle (CJW, cute eh?) is the sole owner of this corporation. I have filed a police report with the South Jordan Police Department

1600 West Towne Center Drive
    South Jordan, Utah 84095
    (801) 254-4708 Fax: (801) 253-2210

and you all should too. Mr. Wardle is in possession of stolen credit card numbers, YOUR stolen credit card numbers, and that is a crime. File a report by contacting the SJPD and explaining that your credit card was stolen by and charged by CJW Holdings, and Christopher J. Wardle, the owner, without your permission. By the way, his home address is 10545 SAGE FLATS WAY Recorded: 09/01/2005 CHRISTOPHER J WARDLE SOUTH JORDAN, UT 84095, and his home phone number may be (801) 253-1722 , though I'm not certain of that just yet. Have at it folks, email abuse@godaddy.com complaining about extremeleanrx.com, contact the SJPD and file a crime report for possession and use of your stolen credit card numbers, and we'll just see how long he lasts...

• Hh
      10th of May, 2008

Yeah, my Bank of America debit card had fraudulent charges show up regarding the Allure Patch. At first it was $6.95 and then it spiked to $94. We only caught it with the bigger charge, but then discovered these $5 and $6 dollar charges weeks before. I don't know how our account was compromised, but it happened the same way.