CJW Holdings Inc / Unauthorized M/C charges for $84.97!

This is a scam. Their 800 # [protected]) refers you to a website for "more info". I have an unauthorized charge of $84.97 on my credit card.

Comments

1st of Jun, 2007

These people need to be STOPPED!!! I just discovered a charge to my credit card for $84.97 to a CJW Holding Inc. The 800# is useless and so is the website. I have no idea what they are even supposed to be selling. My credit card company is currently doing a fraud investigation. My biggest concern is how did they get my card number.

4th of Jun, 2007

I too had a charge to my credit card... don't know who they are or how they got my credit card number. My bank is also doing an investigation as i do not know who they are or what they are selling.

• Li
      4th of Jun, 2007

I have had the same experience. My credit card was charged $84.97 on 4/29 and 5/29 . I have no idea how they got my card number. I tried to contact the info on the charge and went on a"wild goose" chase.

I have reported my card stolen and my card company is investigating. What a frustration. I was told that the only way to stop this recurring charge is to close my credit card account.

• Ro
      9th of Jun, 2007

The exact same thing happened to us. An unauthorized charge of $84.97 was posted to our credit card. Add my name to the list of this scam operation. Disgusting! Carole Foran

• Ro
      12th of Jun, 2007

My Visa card was just changed with $84.97 - I contacted the card company and they finally got though to CJW Holdings Inc III. And cancel whatever it was... The best could get from CJW Holdings Inc III was to check in a couple of days for a credit. I was told I was on a auto ship program for some product I never heard of. I was so mad I can't remember what it was.

• Bo
      13th of Jun, 2007

Received bank statement there was a charge of 84.97 which i didn't authorize.

• Je
      27th of Jun, 2007

For two months we have tried to contact this Company? About charges put on our credit card with our consent but unable to do so, so we contacted card company and block this charge of $84.97 just like several others have. The telephone number listed 866-8823186 has been continue busy and do not know how they got our card number... Hopefully they will be caught and stopped!!! Totally fraud and illegal... CJW Holdings Inc.

• Ka
      11th of Jul, 2007
    CJW Holdings Inc - Charges on credit card

There have been two charges on my credit card for may and june for $84.97. I called cjw holdings inc., listed on my bill, and they told m e to come online and fill out a complaint form. I was informed that this was a diet tablet with hoodia in it. To date i've received nothing of that sort.

• Ba
      11th of Nov, 2008

I wish to withdraw the membership--no longer need it...Barbara kilpatrick