CJW Holdings, Inc.

Posted:

Unauthorized charge to Visa card

I just checked my credit card account and found a charge of $84.97. I have no idea the purpose of this charge. NO TELEPHONE NUMBER IS GIVEN.
Complaint comments Comments (32) Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Comments

N  15th of May, 2007 by    0 Votes

CJW Holding, Inc. - Unauthorized charge to credit card

I have been charged 84.97 for something, i do not know of this company, their products, i do not use this card, and i did not make any purchases from them.
A  18th of May, 2007 by    0 Votes
I recently checked my card statement and found the same charge as well! I then googled CJW Holdings and low and behold a bunch of complaint sites appeared. I immediately called my card company to dispute the charge. I recommend you do the same. This company is bad news!!
A  21st of May, 2007 by    0 Votes
On May 16, 2007 I was charged 84.97 on my credit card for something I did not order. I do not know anything about this company or their products and i did not make any purchases from them. In February of this year a similar charge was made to my credit card but eventually my card was credited. Please help.
N  21st of May, 2007 by    0 Votes
On may 14th my mastercard was charged for $84.97 by both cjw holdings inc. 11 and by ald enterprises hoodia... Both charges are bogus.
N  22nd of May, 2007 by    0 Votes

CJW Holdings Inc - Money never refunded

Same story here ... $84.97 charges that are not mine and telephone# on statement for cjw holdings inc is automated which gives you a website to post your complaint on. I did call visa & they are going to charge back $84.97 to cjw holding inc.
A  23rd of May, 2007 by    0 Votes
I too have a fraudulent charge from these sleezballs. They so far have twice charged my card. Having to close the account and get new card issued. Have never done business with any diet pill company so I wonder how they got my credit card number!!!
N  24th of May, 2007 by    0 Votes
I guess I have been scammed also. There was a charge on my credit card account. CJW Holdings Inc. II 866-8823186 UT $84.97. I immediately called and am hoping that someone gets it straightened out. I never ordered anything either.
N  25th of May, 2007 by    0 Votes

CJW Holdings Inc - Money never refunded

This is a fraudulent company, I did not order anything and I dont know who they are, can somebody give me other phone nr. than the one I have on my statement cause is just a machine answering and I cannot talk with no one or a site where I can contact them, thanks
A  31st of May, 2007 by    0 Votes
These guys got me too! I am in the process of straightening it out but it has reeked it's share of havoc in my life as well. Same story as above, I hope they don't get away with this!
A  31st of May, 2007 by    0 Votes
My credit card company contacted me today asking if I had made a purchase of $84.97 online with CJW Holding Co. I told them "No". I have canceled the card number. What can be done about this? How could these people do this?
A  31st of May, 2007 by    0 Votes
My mother was targeted by these criminals from CJW Holding Co. I of UT. I'm asking all my friends and co workers to check their credit card statements and notify the authorities.
A  31st of May, 2007 by    0 Votes
I to was charged $84.97 on my checking account under CJW Holdings INC and I did not order anyone of these products.
A  2nd of Jun, 2007 by    0 Votes
My husband was just taken by these guys. We are putting in a dispute with our Debit Visa company This totally overdrew his acct. We are fighting this charge 10% they are nothing but thieves. I cannot believe this is happening. This shows how easily these crooks get our numbers.
N  4th of Jun, 2007 by    0 Votes

C J W Holding - Unauthorized charge to my Credit Card

My bank advises that a charge for $84.97 has been made on June 3, 2007----to a credit card account that hasn't been used in over a year. I know nothing of this company or its charge. Please handle and advise of your actions.

Thanks,
C. B. A.
A  4th of Jun, 2007 by    0 Votes
Fortunately our credit card company fraud department alerted us to the same $84.97 charge on our card. We must close our account. I'm hopeful someone will be able to catch these criminals!
N  5th of Jun, 2007 by    0 Votes

CJW Holding - Unauthorized charges

I just noticed a debit for 84.97 that I never authorized! I don't even know this company, no do I know their websites for diet pills... NO WOULD I EVER EVER ORDER SUCH A THING!
A  5th of Jun, 2007 by    0 Votes
At least I'm not alone, my credit card company just called me about the same charge. Fortunately, their fraud department is proactively investigating charges to this company. I hope someone's headed to prison for a long, long time.
A  8th of Jun, 2007 by    0 Votes
I had the same issue occur to me with my Debit Card. I got hit with 2 charges for 84.97 each. I had never purchased anything from that company. The funny thing is that I don't normally use this card. In the past year, I've only made purchases with it at Best Buy, Ritz Camera, and Barnes and Noble. I've never used the card at an ATM. Therefore, I have to believe that my card may have been compromised at one of those locations.
N  9th of Jun, 2007 by    0 Votes

CJW Holdings, Inc - Unauthorized charge to credit card

I have no idea who this company is, but when I noticed an unauthorized charge on a credit card I never actually use, I became suspicious and attempted to call the company. They make some diet product which I have never used. They didn't answer their phone.
A  9th of Jun, 2007 by    0 Votes
I did my normal daily on line check of my credit card and found this unauthorized charge on my account from Cjw Holding INC in the amount of $84.97. I have closed the account and begun the process of reporting this rip-off error with my card issuer. It is sad that the net is being plagued by this kind of illegal activity. I also plan to notify everyone I know about this so that they can check their card statements and make sure they are not being ripped off.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree