[Resolved] CJS CD Keys / black ops 4 pre order code

3 Australia

Honestly you guys are jokers!, I went through the trouble of all of these 'verify"stages and I wasn't allowed/my order was"rejected' mainly because I had another cd keys account that I didn't know about because i've only bought one item last year just because of that my game was rejected, prior to the fact that I already verified my card/identity. Such a joke

Exact email from 'kent l' "thanks for getting back to us.
Unfortunately, the review team rejected your order. So as not to inconvenience you any further, I can confirm that your order has now been cancelled and the transaction voided/refunded. The funds should be back with you shortly.
Hope this explains the situation."

Honestly a time waster, all because I had an account I didn't know about last year.

• Resolution statement

• CJS CD Keys Customer Care's Response, Oct 11, 2018

Hi there, Please can you DELETE this review because this review is posted for CJS-CDKEYS.COM and your complaint is about CDKEYS.com

Dh