cj wade / dishonesty

CJ Wade, new GM of the cancerous Stephen Wade dealerships is the ultimate in dishonest, arrogant salesmen to grace southern utahs presence since mr Rockwell over a hundred years ago.
Beware of his dealerships: Honda, Mazda, Nissan, Chevy, Cadillac, Toyota & the powersports store with Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha & others.
He also owns the infamous Taste of Brazil that is nausiating this community with inproperly prepared meats. My friend worked there & cinfirms the many reasons why; from day old food to substandard food handling tecniques.
Do yourself a favor & shop Vegas, Cedar or Joe Christopher. I guarantee you a more pleasurable experience with less pressure as well as a much better price. (trust me, someones paying for the new buildings)

cj wade
cj wade

Comments

• Co
      17th of Jul, 2009

In order to leave a written complaint, you first are forced to check a box in reference to the comment listed above. the three choices are AGREE, NEUTRAL, or DISAGREE. Though I do not agree with the inflammatory language, I do agree with the message in part. To use over the top language such as infamous or cancerous causes credibility issues for the complaint itself. Rather than bad mouthing the Wade organization, or a restaurant owned by that organization, I will simply say I am disappointed at the level of integrity displayed by CJ Wade in general. CJ's father Stephen is a very good man. He is a man of great great character and integrity. I hope his posterity will live their lives such that his name is no longer besmirched.

• Fa
      12th of Nov, 2009

I know the Wade family quite well, so I'll comment a bit. To the poster above, saying that a life-long car salesman "is a man of great great character and integrity" seems to creep dangerously close to that "over-the-top" language that you have such strong feelings about.
    Stephen Wade is intelligent and careful, CJ is not. Think about it like the Bush family...George and George W. Can anyone, joking aside, really criticize GW or CJ's situations, growing up in the shadows of these "great great" men. I know that I can't relate to the expectations and surreal upbringings they experienced.
    C.J., unlike his father, is truly aware, genuine, and kind. Throw what ever else you want in, like occasionally: oblivious, misinformed, bold, slightly inappropriate...Still, he's a good person. Joe Christopher is a good person too...flip a coin, I'd say.

• Da
      13th of Mar, 2010

I have been a supplier to many businesses that do work with the Stephen wade Auto group and can speak freely on this!

CJ is a great guy that runs the wade auto group currently, the problem is that when they do other businesses to accent selling cars they step on the many subcontractors that do work for the many products that a dealer purchases. Products such as audio/video, Paint touch up, Auto Glass installation, Upholstry, Window Tinting, Auto Detailing, and many other products that a dealership might purchase. Also the Wade group has branched out in other non auto businesses, in doing so they have affected many other groups and small businesses by going in house and not supporting the different businesses associated with their operation, thus most I talk to do not like the Stephen Wade Group and also CJ Wade because he has brokered alot of these side businesses and it has not turned out well for those who were involved. I think they should stick to selling cars and operating it properly and stay out of all the side opportunities that could back fire on their reputation if things go wrong. I am sure it is tempting to branch out in all different areas, but in the end their probably not profitable as the business of sellings cars anyway. I dont blame them for going in house on some things because some of the subcontractors they used did bad work such as Auto Trim Design, and other fly by night small businesses. In a small town there is always about 100 plus individual businesses that do business with the Wade Group and they need to consider as they expand how it affects other businesses and individuals. Im trying to be as neutral as I can from my perspective.
    Sell cars and drop all this side stuff if it is not necessary and get back to being the most dominant and best dealership in southern utah!!!

16th of Mar, 2010

I believe this is too a small business thing, others fear because Wade Group Owns a majority of the Major Dealerships in this town. Most of all this complaint stuff started from an imature gentleman named Cody, that works at Auto Trim and Design, If he would learn about good business, and not kick someone after they just let him sit for six months in there building with out paying rent, and then have the nerve to be upset because they are kicked out, He Travis Mills kept that building going successfull for many years, then they give it to Cody, who spends more money on Meth, and younger kids to picket the Wade groups business. Because he couldn't pay the bills, then he decides he is being asked to leave by cj, who just let him stay for 6 months without rent, and he decides to urinate with all his buddies, all over the walls. This kind of business man is not Welcome in St. George, and I'm not here to stop you...Karma is...What goes around, comes around, and that is why the Wade Group is on top, of course they are business men, and people don't always get the best deals, but that is why we are all in business. So I commend you CJ, it's not as easy as it looks, and your fathers shoes are hard to fill, but after as much time as he has in the Auto Industry, so will you so don't let this bother you, just be patient, and remember the ones working for you are the ones you need to take care of and they will do the rest for you.

• Da
      8th of Apr, 2010

All I have to say is check prices before purchasing from these guys. They are very overpriced in thier option markups and have several sales tricks to make a person spend more than necessary..

• Re
      1st of Sep, 2011

Its a wonder they are still in business. After Stephen ran his VW dealership and Ford dealership into the ground and got saved by the Garf group. Jeremy Johnson loaned him a considerable amount of money to acquire his dealerships in California, they miss managed Made in Brazil, they underhandedly acquired Signature car audio and the building. Stephen once said "It's not whether it is moral or ethical its if you can be put in jail for it. That's how a business is run. Stephen runs his business like the government on loans and false promises. I hope the day will come when his loans will be called on. I hope that one day him and his friend Jeremy Johnson get what's coming to them.

• Su
      2nd of Jun, 2012

I happen to know the Wade family very well, and am here to defend all that has been said!! Jealousy is a sickness! Cj has just been trying to provide a good life for his family, just like the rest of us desire to! It's just not fair to throw someone under the bus, when there is so much "we" don't know, or understand! Karma is real.. I hope for your sake it doesn't come to bite you in the ###!!
    -As for the Wade family.. Keep your head up!! This too shall pass!!

• Le
      9th of Dec, 2015

I've made a video that tells about my experience with the Wade's. If you would take the time to watch it you will understand why people feel the way they do about this business and the way it's run. They have no idea what being "ethical" means and don't care what people think of them so long as it adds to the bottom line. I agree that Karma will have the final say but it will not be in their favor.