CJ Industries / Scam and fraud!

1 Edgewood, WA, United States Review updated:

I am receiving Calls... LOTS of calls from a Collection agency trying to collect on a "debt" owed to CJ Industries for 112.?? for...??? I don't even know what they are trying to say I owe for. Several months ago, I got a letter stating that I owed this and if I was disputing this to write them w/in 30 days and they would send me all the original info: Such as to whom and for what, never heard from anyone about anything again, until this month 3/08 now I have had at least 15 calls. So I called today and they told me they were just trying to collect a debt I owed CJ Industries for 112.?? Something For "adult " products. Did I owe this? I clearly stated NO, AND I do not even know "who" they (CJ Ind.) are. so for the record Yes I am DISPUTING this claim. I have no idea what they sell or why they are even trying to say I owe them anything... But this company is "CERTIFIABLE"...

Comments

• De
      5th of Aug, 2008

I just received a letter from a collection agency saying a owe C J industries $64.95. I never recieved anything from these people, but maybe a free sample. I never received additional pills or a bill for anything. What did you ever do about this. I have emailed them and they have not responded and I cannot find a telephone number for them. Any help information you can give me would be much appreciated

Thanks Denise

26th of Sep, 2008

This CJ industries is a huge scam. They got me too, expecting me to pay 99.99 for absolutely nothing.
    You ALL need to go to the better business bureau website and complain about this. If we all go there and complain, they will watch and with every complaint CJ will rise higher and higher until it reached the top of their list. Hopefully something good will come of it.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who this has hapened to, I'm glad to know I didn't make some stupid mistake.

CJ Industries - Fraud and cheating!

I ordered some pills from them 6 months ago. They charged my credit card for the trial pills. Then a bout 2 weeks later i received another bottle of pills and they charged my credit card again. I had them stop sending them. I never heard from them again. Now I receive a letter from credit management services saying that I owe them 100.38 dollars, which 94.99 was what they say i owed cj industries and 5.39 in interest. I never received any bill or was even told that i owed them money. I am not happy with this at all.

• Ro
      3rd of Jun, 2016

Ordered product last year, tried it, made me sick, rec'd the trial and next shipment, we sent email to their sales twice and told them to cancel autoship and that they were not to draw any more money from acct. Also asked for a reply from them and never rec'd it, fortunately we sent a bcc to ourselves to prove we mailed it. They sent no more and took nothing more from acct... now two days ago rec'd something from collections saying owe 64.99... denying debt and spoke to collections (got a real human being too). Sending out copy of bank statements to prove was paid and these email copies w/ letter.

3rd of Jun, 2016

My complaint is against CJ Industries. In 2007, I tried a "free" sample of CJ Industries Hoodia product offered on the internet. The sample was $3.99. Immediately after receiving confirmation of my order, I tried to contact CJ Industries to cancel. I emailed the company and received a very nasty response and was advised that the Company sending me another order and charging me for. In the fine print you become "OBLIGATED" to purchase a bottle of their product & my credit card was charged $39.99. I contacted them thru email & was promptly told I had to fulfill their terms of agreement. I fulfilled their "terms" and canceled auto ship I told them to cancel my order. I paid the additional $39.99. I have both bottles of the Hoodia Product. The bottles reflect that the product is distributed by CJ Industries Inc., Highland California 92346, Lot #D334 and Lot #D246. I fulfilled their "terms" and canceled auto ship. I received confirmation by email that I was canceled and my card would not be debited. I have not heard CJ Industries or received a bill. In August 2007, I received a notice from Credit Management Services, a debt collection agency that I owe CJ Industries $64.99.

My complaint is that CJ Industries is advertisements and business acts are unfair and deceptive trade practices. I submitted a complaint to the State of Florida, Attorney General's Office to investigate this company for deceptive and unfair trade practices. These complainants appear to have the same experience as myself with this company.

3rd of Jun, 2016

This might not be because of the company, I would suggest obtaining a copy of your credit rating and check to see if there are any other instances like this from other companies. You may be the victim of identity theft or credit card fraud.

www.bbb.org
    you need to go there, file a complaint.

• Na
      3rd of Jun, 2016

i agree i just got charged for two of there products and i havent even received any of the products so i am reporting them to the BBB!!!

• Ag

Ye they mother fu...rs
    They send me to cellection agency,
    Said like i owe 108.34$
    Never purchased nothing from them.
    Totally scamed company...

It have to shout down

Its to much fraud other there

• Ta
    1922 gurnee ave
    Anniston
    Alabama
    Phone: 2057468240

I recieved a letter stating I owe 41.40 for some services. When I called to ask what it was they explained and when I said I had never dealt with such a company all she said was thanks for caling in and hung up.

• Ac
    cj industries
    7223 Church Street Suite A-20 #331
    Highland
    California
    Phone: no number
    cj-industry.com

I had ordered a product from them 3 months ago they claim they just sent it to UPS and UPS told me there was no product with the label number it was invalid. They keep giving me the run around about my money and say its UPS that made the mistake. I dont believe a word cj industries says.

• Lo
    CJ Industries - Fraud and cheating!

After canceling orders, they still charged me. Now I am trying to buy a house and CJ has turned me over to collections for $68.10. It has been so long ago when ordered and canceled the product-I have never received a bill until now. I just received one shipment from them and paid for the shipping on that one and then canceled. I would never do business with this company again!

cj-industries.com

Thanks for this site, I just got called by a collection agency saying I owed CJ-industries $400 from 3 years ago. I've never heard of them or ordered anything from them. On top of that I can't call them, but given all these complaints I see it doesn't look like calling them would do any good anyway... Beware people!

• Je
    CJ Industries

I would like to complain about CJ Industries. I bought their breast xl product online, i received the product however, they failed to explain that if you didn't buy another bottle(s) within a certain time period, you need to pay the full amount, and now they are after me for nearly $100 more because of some fine print that nobody could even see. DON'T buy from this company, they will rip you off.

• Wi
    cj industries
    California

i paid s&h for a free trial on some breast pills, well, never ever got them, but what i got was a collection agency, so i'm out my $7 and collection was over $100. 3 months now and no good news. i think and feel this company is dowbright crooked and dirty, i advise everyone no to do any business with these crooks, they need to be investagated by the feds. everyone don't waste your money on these crooks !.
    martha richardson