C&J Clark International — the customer confused to let me return the shoes
I bought clarks shoes in outlet yesterday. But today they are even cheaper. I want to return it and but then buy again so I can get the money back, but they refused my requirement. There's return policy on the back of receipt.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Stockbridge, GA It's said if you are not satisfied with the purchase you bought with any reason, you can return it with the receipt. But a women she told me except the promotions. I feel like what? Why? I called the customer service but unfortunately, they didn't answer it due to technology issues. I already sent emails. Hope they can reply me soon. I want to write my experience here maybe I can feel a little bit better.
Clarks / C&J Clark International Customer Care's Response, Nov 27, 2018
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that this experience in our store had left this impression. We have sent you an email to try to resolve this issue. Thank you again.
Clarks Customer Service
More C&J Clark International Complaints & Reviews
- Clark Shoes - Soles fall apart! 
- Clarks Shoes - Soles disintergrate 
- Clarks Shoes - Sole & heel disintegration 
- Clark Shoes - Soles fall apart or crack open 
- Clark Shoes - Top of shoe detaching from sole 
- Clarks Shoes - Sole of shoes cracked after 2 months 
- Clarks - Poor quality 
- Clark Black Rhonda Shoes - shoes hurt top of my toes
- Clarks - Shoes and boots
- Clarkes Shoes - Bullying, rudeness and racism