Civil Supplies Corporation of Tamil Nadu - Chennai / Non issue of Ration Card!

1 India Review updated:

I applied for issue of Family (Ration Card) Card on the 14th Feb 2007 in the prescribed form. An official from the Department visited my home and made necessary inquiries on February 21, 2007. He informed me that I will receive a communication from his Office in the next few days and I should take the same to his office and collect the Ration Card. Till date no communication has been received.

Comments

• Ra
      29th of Jul, 2007

The issue of ration card should be carried out fast, as it plays an important role.

When i inquired about the delay in the supply of ration card, the authority said that the DELAY IS DUE TO THE PRINTING DIVISION and they can't do anything about it. I am not sure what the issue they are facing in printing the card, what ever it may be as a system they should give clear and reasonable answer to the applicants. Hope we all get the ration cards fast rather than any reasons...!

• Mr
      7th of Jul, 2009

I applied for issue of Family (Ration Card) Card on the 03.04.2008 in the prescribed form. But no enquiry came to our house . So till date I have not got a ration card Sr.No. NC/3060/08

Thanking you,

Mr.Anbarasan

• Ku
      30th of Mar, 2013

My Name is G Kumar s/o, G Gangadurai residing at 1 Pillayar Koil street, authur kuppam, Villiyambakkam post, Chengalpattu District, 603101. I have applied for a Family ration card for me and my Brother G Saravanan on 09-09-2010 vide my application no 8365 of 9-9-2010. at Chengalpattu thasildhar office. So far I have not received any reply from them. My name and my brother name was removed from my father's ration card. and my wife's name and brother wife's name also removed from their father original ration card. In this situation our rights to enjoy and conume the product from the civil supply department.
    I request you to add my name my brother name my wife's name and my brother wife name in my father ration card to consume the product from the civil supplies department. my e mail ID is kumarpagam@gmail.com my phone no is +919750031823
    Regards.