Citymax.com / Run, run run away from this company

Our website has an email account attached to it through CityMax. I have been trying for two weeks to explain to them that the account was hacked, and I am not sending spam to China. The support staff are absolutely brutally stupid, obtuse, unhelpful, or incompetent, maybe all of these things. You cannot talk to a human being, and get one webmail response a day from them. Totally ridiculous. Run, run run away from this company.

Do

Comments

• We
      9th of Apr, 2017

I've had a website through them for over 8 years. I got a call yesterday saying the my site has been down for over two days. I tried about 20 different ways to contact them. But, it was a SATURDAY and outside of their customer support (8am-5pm, Mon-Fri) working hours. Something on my contact information with my account through them "changed" and I had to click a verification link. The problem: (1) the link they sent it to was something they created (not associated with my account), and (2) I changed nothing. I logged into my CityMax account and everything looked good... so, what did THEY do to create this trigger and furthermore, they did nothing to rectify the situation. Its been over 30 hours now... and my site is STILL not up. So, don't expect anything from them!