Citymail.org / The rep started to send me emails that they haven't received any payments from me

United States Review updated:

I registered account on the website www.Citymail.Org. Everything was ok until I started to get emails from them. The rep informed me that they haven’t received any payments from me. It was impossible. I transferred money every month. I made the copy of my bank account, where all payments were seen, but these jerks again asked to pay. I think that it is scam, so please be aware and share this info in order to warn other people.

Ji
Dec 24, 2014

Comments

• Ha
      14th of Oct, 2018
    Citymail.org - Citymail.org
    United Kingdom

I have a gmail account I get messages from females that mainly have citymail.org e-mail accounts.I print up a message and send. The message I printed goes to my sent box but I really don't know if it was sent then I never get a response why.

• Sh
      19th of Nov, 2018
    Citymail.org - My friends can't read my emails from Gmail
    Wichita
    Kansas

How can I send emails to my friends on here?? Every time I send them a email from my Gmail account or Yahoo account they tell me that it's coded and they can't read it. Can you please fix this issue so I may contact them please.