CityBookers / no refund or replay

Kuwait, Kuwait Review updated:

Booking Agent :Mohamed Eldeeb (CityBookers)
booking number CB 997470

I have booked a ticket via city bookers as they were offering a good deal and used my card for an online payment.

I received a email from city bookers asking for personal documents and also copy of card, which i found suspicious as none of the travel sites do that here in uae. I received a 2nd email from city bookers which said if the documents arent sent they would cancel the request to book a ticket.

Despite not sending them the documents they process the charge from my card and im unable to contact them on their customer service no(which always on hold) and there is no proper reply from the booking agent either apart from problem ticket no's which are emailed to me.

Can someone suggest to me how do i solve this? is this a fraudulent company? anyways to direct contact them ..

Kindly help..

Mouna!

• Updated by Mouna786, Oct 30, 2017

Update about such pathetic customer service or fraudulent company :
    I received one calls from +216 - that isn't even a Kuwait country code stating we can refund or rebook, Since i urgently need to travel i asked them to give me details on rebooking. I was offered a call back and thats it, After-which i have received no email or call back from them . Repeated call to their customer service is fruitless. Email as well.

Im so frustrated with this company.Can any1 assisst

Mo
Oct 26, 2017

Comments

Nov 04, 2017

I have just had exactly the same thing happen t me. I checked on Air India site, and my booking had, indeed, been canceled. I will be complaining to Air India, for it was from their site that this company was used. I suspect there is fraudulent activity going on here, and they should be reported using all means possible.

• Sh
      Nov 22, 2017

I booked one ticket 08/oct/2017, my name spelling is incorrect I asked them to change the name, they asked me need to10 KWD for changing the name . I paid 10kwd after that they replayed me they cannot change the name, you can cancel the ticked you cN get full amount of the ticket charge 38 Kwt.
    They told me you have to get full amount of refund with in 15 working days. After 15 working days I was send to lots of email they didn’t send me any reply . Now more than 30working days I try to call them they will not pick my calls. In my personal experience this is fraud... any one dont book ticket from city bookers.

• Bo
      Jun 14, 2018

@Shamy001 Do you have any update regarding this? Same status here, we booked and they said they cancelled because of technical issues and promised to give back the money

• Iy
      Apr 11, 2018

I had a similar problem with citybookers
    Very bad customer service
    They stole my money and not responding to my complaint anymore

• Iy
      Jun 15, 2018

I think the problem is with their very irresponsible and reckless customer service and communication team!
    Some of my previous bookings went smoothly, however, I had one stressful experience with them where I lost my ticket totally and they don’t care at all.
    #AVOID DEALING WITH CITYBOOKERS