CityBookers / airline ticketing/refunds

1 Dubai, UAE and Fahaheel, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates Review updated:

On April 4, 2017 I booked a flight through CityBookers.com and paid 166.52 Kuwaiti Dinars. On June 18, way prior to my scheduled flight, I notified them to cancel. They told me they had done so and sent me an email telling me they would refund me 85 Kuwaiti Dinars, after deducting 81 KWD for fees. I agreed and asked them to refund me as soon as possible. I have since written numerous emails to them requesting my refund. To date, October 1, 2017, no refund has been received nor any further responses to my emails. Will never do business with them again nor would recommend anyone do so.

Ro
Oct 1, 2017

Comments

• Xu
      10th of Oct, 2017

They took my money never returned it back happens same history for me my email is Honeybro2br@yahoo.com.br they took my money not trust this company they should be out of the market don't buy nothing from them.

21st of Oct, 2017

I tried the number of city bookers not working at all just booked the ticket this coming december 21 2017 and i check online ticket not issue yet meaning the citybookers havent paid the PHILPINE AIRLINES YET, im worried regarding my upcoming travel thus i needed to go home. City bookers doesnt have any contact number here in Abudhabi?

• Mo
      24th of Jan, 2018

yes this is stupid company, i worked with online travel agency also but this kind service not even see, there is fraud check for that they will contact immediately and take immediate action, like ticket confirm or refund. i tried to book with citybookers they did not able to give ticket and still i am waiting my full refund. i suggest do not book with them, try any other site.

• Dd
      6th of Feb, 2018

I've been chasing Citybookers since December regarding my refund. Please! kindly return my money. I hardly can get ahold of your contact center. and when I did, they will just say, on process. but no formality whatsoever. please work on my refund, booking no.: CB904713.

• Mo
      6th of Feb, 2018

It’s not professional company they are cheaters such companies Kuwait government has to ban

• Ni
      28th of Feb, 2018

This is regarding refund my ticket, Booking # CB1023621, I couldn't use this ticket(round trip), one way ticket from Dubai to Chennai on Jan 11, 2018 that day i was missed out the flight and return from chennai to dubai on Mar 03, 2018 i cannot use this ticket, so request you to refund my fare as soon as possible. waiting for your reply.

• So
      3rd of Apr, 2018

Not professional ... AT ALL ...
    I AM CHASING THEM AND NO RESPONSE ..
    I will Never deal with them again ... I asked for refund via email and no formal or verbal response .. they did not answer email or call ... !!!
    I purchased two tickets and asked for refund for family reasons ..
    Hate this company will never deal with them !!!
    Worst company ever !!

• Ah
      11th of Apr, 2018

CityBookers are a scam. I made my booking on Jan 15th, then my flight was cancelled and it was my right to refund in full amount. CityBookers sent an email on the 15th of January that they will refund me in full within 15 days. It is now April 12th, and no refund or reply to calls or emails.

My booking number is CB1672927 request #92720 I have been waiting for more than 50 days, since Jan 15th.

Thanks and I hope this works.

• As
      3rd of May, 2018

I AM CHASING THEM AND NO RESPONSE .
    this compant is fraud