CityBookers / airline ticketing/refunds

1 Dubai, UAE and Fahaheel, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates Review updated:

On April 4, 2017 I booked a flight through CityBookers.com and paid 166.52 Kuwaiti Dinars. On June 18, way prior to my scheduled flight, I notified them to cancel. They told me they had done so and sent me an email telling me they would refund me 85 Kuwaiti Dinars, after deducting 81 KWD for fees. I agreed and asked them to refund me as soon as possible. I have since written numerous emails to them requesting my refund. To date, October 1, 2017, no refund has been received nor any further responses to my emails. Will never do business with them again nor would recommend anyone do so.

Ro
Oct 1, 2017

Comments

• Xu
      10th of Oct, 2017

They took my money never returned it back happens same history for me my email is Honeybro2br@yahoo.com.br they took my money not trust this company they should be out of the market don't buy nothing from them.

21st of Oct, 2017

I tried the number of city bookers not working at all just booked the ticket this coming december 21 2017 and i check online ticket not issue yet meaning the citybookers havent paid the PHILPINE AIRLINES YET, im worried regarding my upcoming travel thus i needed to go home. City bookers doesnt have any contact number here in Abudhabi?

• Mo
      24th of Jan, 2018

yes this is stupid company, i worked with online travel agency also but this kind service not even see, there is fraud check for that they will contact immediately and take immediate action, like ticket confirm or refund. i tried to book with citybookers they did not able to give ticket and still i am waiting my full refund. i suggest do not book with them, try any other site.

• Dd
      6th of Feb, 2018

I've been chasing Citybookers since December regarding my refund. Please! kindly return my money. I hardly can get ahold of your contact center. and when I did, they will just say, on process. but no formality whatsoever. please work on my refund, booking no.: CB904713.

• Bo
      14th of Jun, 2018

@Ddrrgg Do you have any update regarding this? Same status here, we booked and they said they cancelled because of technical issues and promised to give back the money

• Mo
      6th of Feb, 2018

It’s not professional company they are cheaters such companies Kuwait government has to ban

• Ni
      28th of Feb, 2018

This is regarding refund my ticket, Booking # CB1023621, I couldn't use this ticket(round trip), one way ticket from Dubai to Chennai on Jan 11, 2018 that day i was missed out the flight and return from chennai to dubai on Mar 03, 2018 i cannot use this ticket, so request you to refund my fare as soon as possible. waiting for your reply.

• So
      3rd of Apr, 2018

Not professional ... AT ALL ...
    I AM CHASING THEM AND NO RESPONSE ..
    I will Never deal with them again ... I asked for refund via email and no formal or verbal response .. they did not answer email or call ... !!!
    I purchased two tickets and asked for refund for family reasons ..
    Hate this company will never deal with them !!!
    Worst company ever !!

• Ah
      11th of Apr, 2018

CityBookers are a scam. I made my booking on Jan 15th, then my flight was cancelled and it was my right to refund in full amount. CityBookers sent an email on the 15th of January that they will refund me in full within 15 days. It is now April 12th, and no refund or reply to calls or emails.

My booking number is CB1672927 request #92720 I have been waiting for more than 50 days, since Jan 15th.

Thanks and I hope this works.

14th of Jun, 2018

@AhmedGalal If you have not got a refund in 15 days, the seller will refund anything nver. If You need a practical legal assistance (advise) regarding refund / compensation, conditions are stated above. We know more about these unfair sellers. Our contacts are below (author Flight Safety).

• As
      3rd of May, 2018

I AM CHASING THEM AND NO RESPONSE .
    this compant is fraud

26th of May, 2018

I am a book already flight jet airways 19-6-2018 Riyadh to Mumbai and I need now cancel how I get my refund. please, can you help me

26th of May, 2018

I am a book already flight jet airways 19-6-2018 Riyadh to Mumbai Booking no CB2044633 / ticket # 5895301067701C1

30th of May, 2018

@Shadab @Ahmed I am no need cancel this flight sorry about that

CityBookers / no refund for canceled booking, CB2026696

on May 07, 2018 I made a booking from sanfrancisco to beijing through city bookers, reservation no. CB2026696 but

one hour later I received e-mail from them stating that the booking is canceled due to technical error so they

couldn't issue the ticket. and they promised money will be refunded to my account and since then I'm sending them

e-mails without any response。I need them to return my money for the ticket。

CityBookers / no refund for canceled booking, CB2026696

e-mails without any response。I need them to return my money for the ticket。
    My email is that charlieyu2011@gmail.com , if there are legal friends, I think we can sue it together.

30th of May, 2018

No need cancel this flight sorry about that

30th of May, 2018

No need to cancel this booking sorry about that

31st of May, 2018

@Shadab @Ahmed In order to decided on the refund, the ticket is required.
    This agency does not wish to refund, according to previous emails.

We provide debt recovery for charge:-
    35USD/30EUR/10KWD + 0% percentage after recovery of debts 1- 6months.

For enquery, kindly attach:
    1. e-ticket 5895301067701C1 / booking GDS PNR/
    2. each receipt of citybookers
    3. Notification on refund or refusal to refund of the agent
    Usually the reply"yes" and do not transfer the refund.
    - your above message
    - your details: full name as in passport, city, email, phone,
    - front page of payment card, without security code, may be requere din addition.

Time 35 days in best outcome. Than we can clainm via authority.

Regards,
    manager
    for ICAO/IATA irregulations
    e-mail: aryan(at)vivaldi.net,
    air.irregulations(at)asia.com
    / substitute antispam (at) = @ /

• Tr
      9th of Jun, 2018

@Shadab @Ahmed CityBookers just tried to run $663 on my credit card. Nice try you pieces of [censored]!! Pretty sure someone where I live in the US wouldn't be using your scan [censored] so called company

31st of May, 2018

10-20 % percentage after recovery of debts depend upon length and complicity / 1- 3 months or more /