CityBookers / airline ticketing/refunds

Posted: Oct 1, 2017 by   User
Dubai, UAE and Fahaheel, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates
citybookers.com
On April 4, 2017 I booked a flight through CityBookers.com and paid 166.52 Kuwaiti Dinars. On June 18, way prior to my scheduled flight, I notified them to cancel. They told me they had done so and sent me an email telling me they would refund me 85 Kuwaiti Dinars, after deducting 81 KWD for fees. I agreed and asked them to refund me as soon as possible. I have since written numerous emails to them requesting my refund. To date, October 1, 2017, no refund has been received nor any further responses to my emails. Will never do business with them again nor would recommend anyone do so.
Complaint comments Comments (5)    Updated: Complaint country United Arab Emirates Complaint category Travel Agencies

Comments

A  10th of Oct, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
They took my money never returned it back happens same history for me my email is Honeybro2br@yahoo.com.br they took my money not trust this company they should be out of the market don't buy nothing from them.
N  21st of Oct, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
I tried the number of city bookers not working at all just booked the ticket this coming december 21 2017 and i check online ticket not issue yet meaning the citybookers havent paid the PHILPINE AIRLINES YET, im worried regarding my upcoming travel thus i needed to go home. City bookers doesnt have any contact number here in Abudhabi?
N  24th of Jan, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
yes this is stupid company, i worked with online travel agency also but this kind service not even see, there is fraud check for that they will contact immediately and take immediate action, like ticket confirm or refund. i tried to book with citybookers they did not able to give ticket and still i am waiting my full refund. i suggest do not book with them, try any other site.
A  6th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
I've been chasing Citybookers since December regarding my refund. Please! kindly return my money. I hardly can get ahold of your contact center. and when I did, they will just say, on process. but no formality whatsoever. please work on my refund, booking no.: CB904713.
A  6th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
It’s not professional company they are cheaters such companies Kuwait government has to ban

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree