CityBookers / airline ticketing/refunds
On April 4, 2017 I booked a flight through CityBookers.com and paid 166.52 Kuwaiti Dinars. On June 18, way prior to my scheduled flight, I notified them to cancel. They told me they had done so and sent me an email telling me they would refund me 85 Kuwaiti Dinars, after deducting 81 KWD for fees. I agreed and asked them to refund me as soon as possible. I have since written numerous emails to them requesting my refund. To date, October 1, 2017, no refund has been received nor any further responses to my emails. Will never do business with them again nor would recommend anyone do so.
More CityBookers Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] CityBookers - citybooker cancelled my flight after issuing me ticket with pnr numbers. 
- City Bookers - الشكوه عن خجز تزاكر وتم الدفع لحسابكم الخاص 
- CityBookers - citybookers scam 
- [Resolved] CityBookers - citybookers ticket cancelled after confirmation and pnr received 
- CityBookers - no refund or replay 
- CityBookers - fowa
- CityBookers - refund of a flight cancellation
- CityBookers - refund my ticket money.
- CityBookers - refund
- CityBookers - they don't refund my money after 8 months of waiting!!!