CityBookers / according to the philippine airline still my ticket is not yet paid by the citybookers.

Kuwait, PH Review updated:

Last October 24, 2017 I purchased ticket from the citybookers with booking number CB1004949 with route Jeddah to Manila Round trip ticket. However, when I entered it at the Philippine Airline Website the result was always invalid. I contacted the Philippine Airline Help desk and according to them my name was only have the reserved ticket but the ticket is until now not yet paid by the citybookers. I tried to call the citybookers help desk +[protected] for numerous times but no answers, and because I work in saudi now I spend a lot of money just to reload and call again. I hope the citybookers will help me to solve this problem and will send me the reference number for my flight.

Th
Nov 17, 2017

Comments

• Ab
      Nov 21, 2017

Hi, i want to know for any update from your flight ticket with city booker, , , did they issue you the ticket? I have the same problem with city booker, and they don't reply any calls or emails and calling them from Abu dhabi.

Thank you and can you please let me know what have you done and did they release your ticket.

• As
      Nov 22, 2017

@Abegail Floresca Hi friend, I have same problem also. I am from Abu Dhabi, Can you pass me the contact No of city bookers.