Citybank, Citi Diamond Preferred Rewards Card / Owes me $180.65

Barron C. Eldridge
Acct. No: [protected]

To Whom It May Concern:

Background: Over a year ago, I was mislead by Emails that said:
Startlogic was now the host, or server for my web site, ...it was time to renew services. I was very busy at that time and needed to move forward, so I made the mistake of paying into Startlogic's fraud.

Fraud: When I had time, I investigated further and found the Startlogic bill was a marketing scam. Yahoo was and continues to be my server and web host.

Citybank Contact: I contested the Startlogic charges with Citibank, asking them to reverse the charges that were fraudulently made by Startlogic, Inc.

02/07/08 Statement: Indicates a Total New Balance of -$228.95 (money due from Citibank to me?), from back charges to Startlogic Inc.

03/07/08 Statement: Shows a Total New Balance of -$180.65 (not $228.95), stating that the “conditions credit was reversed since it was determined to be a valid charge.”

Question: Who made this determination??? This Startlogic charge was perpetrated by fraud. This was not a valid charge!

04/07/08 Statement: Shows a Total New Balance of -$180.65. When I called and inquired about this, I was told that we would be sent a check within 5 to 6 weeks. It’s been 9 months now and no check.

05/08/08 Statement: Shows a “$0” balance, that the Startlogic dispute is “now considered resolved.” Then under Payments, Credits and Adjustments, posted on 03/19, that “Credit Refund was Requested” ...We are still waiting for this check.

06/06/08 Statement: No indication of the Startlogic issue (still a conundrum), or the credit monies due.

Contacts: I made several phone calls and the last time I was told by I.D.#MR92532, on 12/12/08 that they would be sending us new cards and a check within 5 to 6 weeks.

The cards arrived, and now it’s going on two months and still, no word from Citibank (or check). Please review your records on this issue and advise us of your action.

Thank you... Barron Eldridge

N  27th of Mar, 2009 by
Um this is not citi. you just posted your credit card # on the internet for the entire world to see.