City World / Car on fire!

1 3305 Boston RoadBronx, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7186557000

On January 22, 2008 I brought a Mazda Pretege5 year 2002 58,000 miles
VIN: JM1BJ246921489480 $ 12,000.00 from
City World
3305 Boston Road Bronx, New York [protected]

First of all I do not know anything about cars. I did all the research; I could to get a good car. However, when I get there they treat my like; I had all day to spend with them. It eventually required eight hours to find me a car. I told them I wanted the Lexus that was for 8 thousand, they told me I could not have it. I told them I wanted a Toyota, they told me the prize going high. Furthermore, then all of a sudden the sale managers told me this care is excellent for me. “Nice, good and everything so I settle for the Mazda pretege5.” ( I been there all day remember) However, since I brought the car I find myself going to the used automobile dealer every other day because there a problem with the care. During the week of try to fix the car and getting a car, I got to sexual harass, by sales individual, they touch me.

First,

Sun Roof all of a sudden stops working. Brought it to Toyota service in the Bronx. They told me two days later they don't have the budgetary parts. I miss my class that weekend because I didn't have a car to get to class. Secondly, the car was getting over heating all of a sudden. I don't know why, I don't even drive much school work is 10 minutes away from each other. I brought the care because I have a class at Dobbs Ferry. Thirdly, today February 05, 2008 the car couldn't start next to my job in Nereid Avenue, so I called them, they told me to call the towing guy I call them. The towing guy told me my tire is flat.

My point is I only brought the car for two weeks now. I only drive for two days only in general. Most of the time they have the car in their possession. I am paying insurance for it and a 12,000.00 for the car, when I don't even drive it. Why that have to happen to me. I m a student trying to get by in school. I am a single woman all alone trying to survive. I don't have anyone to call to generously help me. Can someone please help me? Now the care dealer place refuses to do anything. I told them. I cannot drive the car anymore. They refuse to talk to me. They give me a runaround. Please, I can't take this anymore I work at night trying to make a decent living. I presently work with the mentally ###ed children, and I do not have to come to the car dealer place every other day, because their something wrong with my car, it just not fair.

Comments

• Pa
      4th of Jun, 2009

I am in the midst of what appears to be a long winded battle with city wide toyota. After naswering an add for a camry and them informing via phone they had plenty in stock, I proceeded to the show room viewed the car and sat with a salesman who re-enforced the fact that they had the models in stock and for the advertised price with the standard add-on fees, destination and the always bogus prep fee 595.00, still in all the car was a very good price. After hours writing the deal on my silver camry, obtaining financing, credit checks and providing proof of employment yada, yada, , , , Im informed the car I purchased would not be in for a week and no others were crrently available needless to say disappointed and inconvienced I agreed to wait for the car one wk cutting it close on my lease return to nissan. Long story short I recieved a call stating they sold my car to another customer and I would have to wait a month for another if I was willing to take black. Citywide toyota is a rip stay away.