City Of Tshwane / municipal bill - electricity
Tshwane, namely mr peta at head office closed 10 accounts and failed to transfer credit to the rates and taxes account. 5 of my properties electricity was disconnected causing much unhappiness with my tenants.
Example being account [protected] has a credit of r2980.81, this account was closed and not transferred to rates and taxes account - [protected] which was disconnected last week. On ten 12th of jan 2017 jerry lekalakala emailed me proof of the credit (r2980.81) and assured me that this credit will be transferred? It's the 31st of january 2017 and nothing has been done! The new account still reflects that account no [protected] owes r2, 389.00 and is payable now! I have phoned, emailed and sent queries on the tshwane website and no one corrects this credit.
What further can one do as the director sam chepape at tshwane also fails to respond to my numerous queries and emails?
More City Of Tshwane Complaints & Reviews
- City Of Tshwane - account over charging 
- City Of Tshwane - miscellaneous charges on account bill 
- City Of Tshwane - refund from municipality 
- City Of Tshwane - electricity account 
- City Of Tshwane - electricity bill 
- City Of Tshwane - accounts not being issued and then final demand and service levies are being issued
- City Of Tshwane - power outage
- City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality - license department
- City Of Tshwane - electricity
- City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality - bad service - not replacing a broken electricity meter