City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality / 2nd adjustment jnl for property rates 2018
City of Tshwane 3 August 2018
Re: Account: [protected]
Since I bought the property May 2017 I have been to your offices monthly, to try and get my account sorted out for Rates and Taxes and Water. 1 Feb 2018 the Rates adjustment was mad and the 1st month all was in order.
NOW in August month again, ANOTHER Property Rates Adjustment 25/6/2018 - D90000324 - R3555.48 Incorrect.
Valuation of my property CHANGED but is not R1 050 000.00 !
Valuation R 725 000.00 as per JNL in Feb 2018!
I have the small house on the Stand, Unit 2 811 A. All attached documents EMAILED
The Property in the front 811 B, Unit 1 have the big house with a flatlet, NOT ME??
Valuation Roll is incorrect!
Both Properties were bought for the same price at the same time!! Front house is bigger with a flatlet and mine is the small duet.
Please reverse D90000324 R3555.48 and Adjust Property Value as form 25/6/2018 to R72500.00!
See MY Property Valuation Adjustment already done on - 1/2/2018 - R5289.01 for property
PLEASE CREDIT AND ADJUST PROPERTY VALUE
YT & CH BOSCH
811A 26th AVENUE
More City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality Complaints & Reviews
- City Of Tshwane - account over charging 
- City Of Tshwane - miscellaneous charges on account bill 
- City Of Tshwane - refund from municipality 
- City Of Tshwane - electricity account 
- City Of Tshwane - electricity bill 
- City Of Tshwane - accounts not being issued and then final demand and service levies are being issued
- City Of Tshwane - power outage
- City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality - license department
- City Of Tshwane - electricity
- City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality - bad service - not replacing a broken electricity meter