City Of Tshwane / account over charging
Once again an issue with my account.
My electicity estimate is dubble my actual usage …… last month actual was 1189 now the new estimate is 2284KWH almost dubble the actual usage.
What what the F_ is happening in this account department.
No feedback on issue below.
PLEASE help or wake up.
From: Emile Collins
Sent: 24 July 2010 07:35 AM
To: 'email@example.com. za'
Cc: 'firstname.lastname@example.org'; 'email@example.com'
Subject: Account [protected] - Electricity cut 20/7/2010
Please refund me the R500 I have paid for the electricity cut on 20 July 2010 on the following basis:
• I have loaded a default payment amount of R2700 per month for my account. I have received my account too late to rectify my payment.
• I wanted to pay the shortfall of R748 for June when I got my July account a see that I was overcharge R877 that was deducted (this was due to the fact that my electricity was estimated for 5 months).
I found it totally unacceptable that my electricity was cut due to estimates of 5 months and an overcharge that was just deducted from the next month.
Your cooperation in this regard is highly appreciated.
More City Of Tshwane Complaints & Reviews
- City Of Tshwane - miscellaneous charges on account bill 
- City Of Tshwane - electricity account 
- City Of Tshwane - refund from municipality 
- City Of Tshwane - electricity bill 
- City Of Tshwane - electricity bill quadrupled 
- City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality - lights disconnected twice despite extra paid on bill
- City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality - 2nd adjustment jnl for property rates 2018
- City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality - electricity department 
- City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality - water meter & billing - neglect and poor service delivery
- City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality - installation of a prepaid electric meter