City of Fresno, CA / ID theft, suspected homicide, real estate theft

1 2600 Fresno St.Fresno, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 559-621-8000

Burglaries, ID theft, forged documents, suspected homicide accompany the City of Fresno's "secret" felony altering of the city water system. They had a R.O. issued against me after being caught - calling me a "liar" despite their own records verifying exactly what they are doing; perjury. It was not expected I would survive the atrocities - my family members and neighbors were not so "lucky." Residents are being annihilated / eliminated in order to seize control of property and assets. Structures are then extensively damaged and patched back together - no permits or inspections. Parcel/plat maps altered to cover up the illegal changes to property lines - re-sold as "original" to unsuspecting buyers. Massive cover-up by local officials, at the cost of human lives.

Comments

19th of Jul, 2008

Pharmacy wasn't open? Continue with your meds...

• Th
      19th of Mar, 2009

I am now being sexually harassed by the City of Fresno - copy and paste the link below and the image will show up.
    This is after having me robbed, raped, fraudulent legal documents, suspected homicide of my family members and neighbors, attempted murder of me, stalking and death threats - ALL LINKED, which appears to be why the City of Fresno will not address the issue.
    Behind secret altering of the city's water system - according to the ringleader our water is being diverted beyond Friant/Madera for upcoming development. He says this is the continuation of a former developer who was found guilty of development fraud with the City of Fresno. This is how they got beyond the water rules and regulations, laughing that the public will never figure it out.
    I have another stalker who is linked to this, which has been reported to the Fresno Police Dept. I live in terror, isolated and in fear for my life - all linked to this most recent abuse from the City of Fresno. See below:

• Th
      2nd of Feb, 2010
    City of Fresno, CA - Municipal Corruption
    City of Fresno
    Fresno

Municipal corruption - endangering the lives of all residents. Secret water diversion - 50 yr operation finally exposed. City rebuilt on top of secretly-replaced water system held together with clamps! Also behind massive real estate scam. www.myspace.com/marlalk4