City Lending Group LLC / Fraud and cheating!

1 1919 Commerce DriveHampton, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-7183046

I can not believe this! I got the same phone call from Joshua Bradley and I just sent him $1,240 today through MoneyGram to Amanda Peters. I am so angry that it is 3am and I already left him a message- Joshua Bradley contacted me a few weeks ago telling me I was approved for a $7,000 loan at a 6% interest rate through a lender in Canada. When I called him today, 2/13/08 to finalize I gave him the Moneygram # and then he seemed disinterested in anything else after that- he did say I would receive a 'Welcome Kit'. I am sitting here stunned- I even had a Financial Advisor review the paper work and he said it look fine. I am about to move this weekend I needed this money. I seriously do not know what I am going to do- I hope this website makes a difference. Believe you me- I am going to get these people. They have no idea who they're dealing with!

I will update this when I hear something tomorrow.

Va

Comments

18th of Oct, 2010

The City Lending Group you are referring to was a company who used a shell address out of Hampton, VA and they went by the name City lending Group Incorporated. They copied the name from City Lending Group LLC out of Williamsburg, VA because they had a good name. This scam apparently, originated out of Canada and one of the people scammed hired a private detective and traced it to Canada from a Wallmart.

Always use an escrow settlement company when money and lending are involved. It will save you money and heartache.
    Mary