City Fashion Shop / Fake Ugg Boots & changed my review

CA, United States Review updated:

This company is a scam. They will tell you they are located in CA, USA. No other address. No phone number. The only way to contact them is by email. Their merchandise ships from China but you are billed from Europe.
After ignoring my question on the authenticity of the boots I had purchased they finally responded and told me they sold me Deckers Uggs and they were an authorized dealer. I contacted Ugg and they informed this company was NOT an authorized dealer. The boots I received are fake. I left a bad review on their website and the next day when I checked it everything I had written was gone and they had changed the one star rating I gave them, which was bad, to a four star.

More City Fashion Shop Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Li
  18th of Dec, 2008

cityfashionshop.com / Ugg Boots - Fake Uggs
cityfashionshop.com
California
cityfashionshop.com

Fake UGGS. I purchased a pair of Ugg boots for this site. It turns out they were made in China. I asked for a refund and they said I had to pay for shipping back to China, Custom Fees and a third party (kickskings LTD) restocking fees. After I wrote a bad review they have now removed UGGS from their website.
Ja
  19th of Dec, 2008
Same thing happened to me. Today I received fake UGGS. No packing slip in box - Only an address label on front of the shipping box. Everything except my address was in Chinese. I went to cityfashion.com website and tried to go to customer service - kept sending me back to the home page. I sent an e-mail requesting how UGGS can be returned. No response yet.
Meanwhile, I have filed a complaint with my credit card company. They are suspending the charge and sending me paper work. I also filed a mail fraud complaint with USPS.
NEVER, NEVER buy anything on a website you aren't familiar with unless you 'google' it first.
Ma
  2nd of Jan, 2009
I had the same problem.
I got fake UGG boot from China, package with no return address.
I am try to contact city fashion shop.com at cityfashionshop@gmail.com as well as they business associated in UK support@sneakers-buy.com without any success.

Do not ever buy anything from this two web sites
city fashion shop.com
sneakers-buy.com
Al
  18th of Jan, 2009
i agree i purchased a pair of uggs off a website called uggau.com and i never got a tracking number and still havent recieved my uggs . the more i looked at the website i realized that the website hasnt even been updated. i tryed to contact them but every link says page not found and the email they sent to confirm sayd the shoes come from SNEAKERS-BUY.COM which as i see is false .

please dont buy uggs off any website but the ugg website itself
Eb
  1st of Feb, 2009
uggcenter.com is another FAKE chinese seller. Also processing chargeback via credit card company and paypal. This FAKE UGGS stink like glue plus on the side of the box it says MEDIUM FALL and it should say MEDIUM TALL. No respose from email that was sent to mybizway.com either. TOTAL FAKE UGGS
Je
  6th of Feb, 2009
I also purchased a pair of Uggs off of uggau.com. The shoes were fake. The weight, fur inside, and stitching was completely different than the real pair I already had.

Be careful where you purchase Uggs online.
La
  16th of Mar, 2009
well i ordered a pair of coach shoes from cityfashion.com andthey sent me the wrong size and i have emailed them repeatedly in regards to how do i go about returning the product and no one has gotten back 2 me yet. i tried to go 2 the website today and it is saying page not found
Ae
  26th of Mar, 2009
i got a pair of true religion jeans from there and just went to post office and sent them back. the site isnt there anymore, but i will get a refund because they gave me the wrong size. i sent them an email too. this is bs.
Jo
  2nd of Apr, 2009
My daughters uggs have a big hole and now I realize why - they are not real uggs I got scammed!!! There is on warranty on these fake crap uggs!!!
Rn
  2nd of Jan, 2010
I feel I got scammed as well from another website(UGGSVIPSHOP) PLEASE DO Not purchase anything from them. The boots arrived damaged-- the stitching was loose and when I chat on line with customer service they would log off once I asked about a refund.
This has to stop-- the Chinese in the uk should be a shame!!! I say once again DO NOT PURCHASE ANY ITEMS FOR THIS WEBSITE---THEIR PRODUCTS R FAKE AND i MEAN FAKE PLEASE DO NOT GET SCAMMED LIKE I DID AND LOSS YOUR MONEY, I WOULD NOT PUT THESES BOOTS ON MY WORST ENEMY.

If any one knows how to obtain a refund please reply
thx
Ws
  22nd of Dec, 2010
Also do not order from www.classicbootsshop.com they charge you shipping and no where does it say shipping until after your card in. On top of that theys till have not sent the Uggs and after looking around have found they are from China also. I'm sure fake at that.. They refuse to return e-mails I will never see the boots or my money!!
Se
  27th of Dec, 2010
I THOUGHT I WAS BUYING A PAIR OF UGGS FROM THIS COMPANY CALLED TOP SALE BOOTS. WEB SITE LOOKS AUTHENTIC WITH A SUPPOSEDLY LIVE PERSON TO CHAT WITH. THEY CHARGED ME ONE PRICE BUT WHEN I GOT BILLED IT WAS A DIFFERNT I SENT VARIOUS EMAILS WITH NO RESPONSE AND GUESS WHAT ? NO BOOTS EITHER
Sp
  24th of Jan, 2011
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I ordered two pairs of Uggs for Christmas presents. Got them a couple of weeks before Christmas. Kids opened them up Christmas morning. One pair was fine. The other pair two left boots. When we complained they offered us 10% discount and they would send us two right boots. Do not order from Topsaleboots.com