City Fashion Shop / Fake UGGs sold on here

United States Review updated:
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM WWW.CITYFASHIONSHOP.COM...Me, and 3 other family members, recieved fake UGG boots from this website the other day. They are advertised as AUTHENTIC, and the website does not respond to emails. This is very very dissapointing, as it is, the ecomony is bad and money seems to be a problem for everyone lately- the last thing a family needs is to spend hundreds on boots, and then recieve cheap fake ones that are falling apart! I have also contacted the UGG Deckers outdoor coorporation, and they have confirmed that this site is not an authorized dealer, and what they are doing is illegal. Its a scam, please dont fall into it like others have!!
Ji

More City Fashion Shop Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ji
  26th of Dec, 2008
Br
  27th of Dec, 2008
I just ordered a pair of Ugg's yesterday. I hope they are the real thing, but after reading these reviews, I'm not so sure. What do you suggest I do if I get them and they are fake??
Ja
  6th of Jan, 2009
I agree. Same thing happened to me.
First of all, their website sucks. I tried to get customer service information and the site kept sending me back to he home page.
I e-mailed the company stating that I wanted to return the fake uggs. They directed me to complete a form, it looked like one that was created as a basic word document. The form required my signature and stated that I agreed to accept a refund - less stock fee, less shipping, less service fee.
What a pain. I contacted my credit card company - they are helping me fight the battle
Ta
  16th of Jan, 2009
The only way my credit card company could reimburse me the full amount I had to send them proof that I had returned the merchandise. It is very expensive to send back to China. The website now has a shipping/return page and they boast how they put a return form and a paid return label in every box for the "customers convenience". They also claim to offer free shipping. DO NOT under any circumstance order from this company. They have answerd SOME of the emails I have sent but they always either dodge the question you have ask or just ignore it altogether. Someone also mentioned on here about filing a mail fraud complaint with the USPS I also will be checking in to this. Once I realized I had been scammed I placed an order with uggsustralia.com. I also wrote a letter about my experience with cityfashionshop and emailed them. They told me they would pass it on to the people that deal with this matter. If you have time I would highly reccomend you do the same thing. I hope the dishonest people at cityfashionshop get whats coming to them.
Sa
  22nd of Jan, 2009
Hi, I'm going through the same thing as Brenda.
Did either of you actually get your money back? How exactly did you return the boots?
Thanks:)
Kr
  30th of Jan, 2009
My sister and I are in the same boat as all of you. My daughters have actually ripped already. I would really like to fight this!! Anyone have any luck with anything?
Ha
  13th of Nov, 2009
I ordered a pair of Ugg boots off this website and I absolutely love them! They are not fake because I looked up how to spot fake merchandise. They are beautiful and great quality.