City Advantage Protection Plan / This is not right!

I contacted cityadvantage about having my television repaired as it was still covered under the warranty. I was contacted by a repairman and advised he would be at my residence on 3/23 after 1 p.m. At 3 p.m. I called him to determine his estimated time of arrival. He told me he would be leaving for my residence in an hour. At 4:15 he called me to tell me that he would not be coming to my house as he finally checked his parts and noticed the part he thought he had for my repair was not correct. He would have to order the part and may be out sometime next week.

I called cityadvantage to lodge a complaint and after a lengthy wait, was given an "Incident number" and put on hold to talk to someone at the corporate office. After a 52 minute hold, on my cell phone (the only phone I have), I hung up as it has been my experience no one in "corporate" is going to answer as it was now after 5 p.m. Now I'm left with a broken TV, which will be fixed when hell freezes over and a potentially large cell bill. Is there any recourse?! This is NOT right!!!