City 2 City Van Lines - Moving Co. / Unpaid Wages

1 1 Riverdale AvenueBronx, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 718.884.7777

City 2 City Van Lines, although trying to appear professional is anything but that. I was employed with them for just 1 week and to date they have still not paid me the wages owing to me for 34 hours of my time.

The owners of the company are not only a liars; but users as well. Both men who claim to run the company use alias names when setting up their so called "free estimate" appointments. Seems that they always tack on extra dollars after they have gotten a potential customer to sign on with them to handle a move. In some cases the cost for the move nearly doubles. DON'T USE THIS COMPANY WHEN YOU PLAN YOUR MOVE AS THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!

I am told by the company next door to this one that I am not the first employee to have not gotten paid by these scheisters. I plan to do everything in my power to obtain my measly 34 hours owed to me for my time at this company's office Nov. 10 thru the 14th.

I REITERATE - BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY'S PRACTICES - DON'T HIRE CITY 2 CITY VAN LINES FOR YOUR MOVE AS THEY ARE THE WORST KIND OF PEOPLE AND WILL RIP YOU OFF ONCE THEY HAVE GOTTEN YOU TO SIGN ON WITH THEM - HANG UP IF THEY CALL YOU TO SCHEDULE A FREE ESTIMATE!

Bo

Comments

• Da
      23rd of Jan, 2009

THIS EX EMPLOYEE WAS HIRED TO MAKE APPTS FOR A MOVING AND STORAGE COMPANY--WE STATED WHAT WE EXPECTED FROM HER THIS PERSON ALREADY WAS EMPLOYED BY A CAB SERVICE--SO WE THINK SHE GETS PAID IN CASH[WE WILL REPORT THAT COMPANY AND HER TO THE I.R.S.---WE DO NOT PAY BY CASH--I HER EMPLOYMENT ON 2 OCCASIONS SHE LEFT A 12.00PM--SHE WAS ALWAYS SICK---WHEN SHE WAS HERE ALL SHE DID WAS COMPLETLY SCREW UP ALL MY COMPUTERS I DONT KNOW WHAT SHE DID[BUT SINCE WE FIRED HER ALL MY COMPUTERS HAVE NOT BEEN RIGHT---THIS PERSON WISHED SHE WORKED 34 HRS SHE WORKED APPROX 26 HRS WE STATED THAT SHE WILL HAVE TO FILL OUT A 1099- TAX FORM SHE REFUSED SHE WENT TO THE DEPT OF LABOR WE STATED WITH THEM HER CHECK HAS BEEN IN THE OFFICE SINCE WE FIRED HER BUT SHE REFUSES TO ACCEPT IT SHE WANTS CASH IN HER EMPLOYMENT SHE DID NOT MAKE 1 appt not1 --she was always sick this person NEVER HIRE THIS PERSON SHE WILL BE ON DISASABLITY THATS WHAT SHE IS DOING AS HER STATEMENTS WE DOUBLE PRICES USE ALIAS THIS IS ALL FALSE WE HAVE HUNDREDS OF REFENCES GOOD STANDINGS WITH THE BBB---WE WORK VERY HARD NEVER CAUSE ANY DAMAGES ALWAYS ON TIME --WRAP ALL ITEMS STAY AWAY FROM THIS PERSON SHE IS JUST A TROUBLEMAKER WITH NO LIFE --HER CHECK IS STILL HERE WAITING ----ALL SHE HAS TO DO IS GIVE US PICTURE ID SOCIAL SECURITY INFO .DONT TRUST THIS PERSON WITH ANYTHING ALL SHE DID WHEN SHE WORKED HERE WAS TALK ABOUT PEOPLE AT HER OTHER JOB I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT SHE DOES THERE SHE USELESS--------ALL MY VENDORS GET PAID BY CHECK ON TIME EVERY THING WE DO HERE IS DOCUMENTED WITH PAPERWORK WE HAVE HIRED A PERSON SINCE WE FIRED HER WHO IS ALWAYS ON TIME DOES NOT LEAVE AT 12.00 WORKS VERY HARD VERY PLEASANT SHE ALWAYS HAD A ATTITUDE -IF WE HAVE TO TAKE THIS ISSUE TO THE NEXT LEVEL WE WILL --ITS AMAZING THAT A SICK PERSON LIKE THIS CAN PUT FALSE STATMENTS ON THIS COMPANY AND GET AWAY WITH IT --WHO EVER WANTS TO GET REFENCES FROM MY CLIENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME

• Lo
      20th of Jan, 2011

city 2 city are losers they rip my mother off told her she had to pay 900 more for a quote of 1200. they are lairs, cheats and rude people. its more i can say do not use them