Citrus Micro / Bad service

I bought a disfunctional Epox motherboard from Citrus Micro. It didn't boot, there was no display, the CD tray would lock up, etc. I did receive an RMA from Epox but after the "repair" the motherboard showed no sign of improvement whatsoever. I think they just repackaged it and sent it back. I wanted to get at least some money back from either Citrus Micro or Epox but
all my emails and phone calls were ignored. To be fair Paul, a customer representative from Citrus Micro, did help with getting the RMA, since, as it truned out, Epox website was left unmonitored and therefore useless. However, after the motherboard was returned, he too stopped answering my emails. This is how much Citrus Micro cares about customer satisfaction.

Gr

Comments

7th of Feb, 2009

Epox boards have not been sold for couple of years now - so pretty interesting you are trying to post this here now, seems bit odd indeed if even real.

I think I have seen you post other places about this, didn't Epox tell you that you damaged the board and that they replaced the board twice, meaning you broke 3 boards of there's and from one of your post's, someone replied to you with this below (wow dude, you are trying to screw people over I guess with your stories)...

With the changes at Epox (hence all sales of Epox board(s) was "as is" and all sales final, as well well many/most all of the boards in the final sales was only $5 to $20 each, plus each MB tested before shipping them because of all these changes at Epox).

• Ci
      25th of May, 2010

Hi Gregory,

Thank you for taking your time to inform through your post.

Yes I see you bought end of life Epox product "as is" for looks like around $5.

Sorry that you feel you are having problems with your board. The item was clearly marked as no warranty... however is was working board and not approved for over-clocking or board mods in any way.

...and now I know Epox covered this board for you and replaced it a few different times - however with the last replacement Epox informed they do not cover over-clocking or mods of the boards.

Again though Gregory they covered a board outside of warranty for you.

We are sorry to hear too had problems with epox, however when citrus micro.com sold the last boards, that is why we called you plus the item was clearly marked as such - epox is/was having troubles.

Best Regards,