Citronia Landmark Apartments / Unable to refund deposit rental for apartment

1 18550 Citronia SteetNorthridge, CA, United States Review updated:

I sympathize with you as a consumer and on my part I am having problems too collecting my refund to the apartment complex I vacated a month ago. The name of the Apartment is CITRONIA LANDMARK with address at 18550 Citronia Street Northridge CA 91324. I vacated the property November 10, 2008 and up until now I cannot get the refund on my initial deposit of $1450 from the company. I tried to follow up at their main office but those people are not receptive to ex-tenant like me. They are giving me a run around and they could not even provide me basic information such as to date the check was made and got mailed, the amount in the check and the address where they have sent the check. I complain to the BBB and up until now I'm waiting for the resolution. Like you I'm just a quiet and reserved person too but the rudeness and poor customer service that is being shown to me by the employees handling the affairs for CITRONIA LANDMARK Apartments made me to come out and express my disgust. Lastly, I have been a good tenant in this apartment complex and have been paying my monthly rental consistently on time, I don't deserve this run around treatment from them especially what I am following up is my very own money in the first place.

Ia

Comments

• B0
      4th of May, 2011

By you not revealing your name, shows me that you are not a responsible person. If your deposit was not returned, it must have been the you tollaly trashed the apartment, left garbage, did not clean or just did not care...We return deposits within 21 business days unless tremedious dmages are made.

• Bb
      21st of Mar, 2018

This building is full of either termites and/or bedbugs.