Citizens Bank / nsf charges

1 Pittsburgh, PA, United States Review updated:

Tell me how this makes sense;
I had a 30 dollar transfer from my mother so I could buy gas last week, at that time I had 35.95 in my account. After buying gas, a pack of cigarettes and a vitamin water, my account was down to a total of 6.12, green sense, which is a product of theirs injected 3.80 and gave me a total of 9.92, a reoccurring charge posted to my account, it was in pending status when I caught it. I immediately called the organization that posted it and canceled the pending payment as I knew I would not be able to cover it, and I never set the account up to have a reoccurring charge, not only are they hitting me with an NSF charge for the post that I canceled, they saw fit to charge two more NSF charges for the gas, smokes and vitamin water, I've been battling this out with them all day, and will more than likely have to deal with this again tomorrow, all over a reoccurring charge that I originally did not authorize in the first place, I was refunded the money from the organization (xbox live) as I caught it too late and they could only refund the money not reverse the pending payment, but that shouldn't matter should it? I'm only in the negative now because they hit me with the NSF charges in the first place? They said they would reverse the charges for the gas, etc. today, because they would have too since they posted before the xbox live charge, but it still hasn't reflected on my account, and that because the xbox live charge was immediately refunded, to call again when it posts and they would be able to reverse it, but I'm not going to hold my breath since they still haven't reversed the charges they said they would... what should I do?!?!?!!?

Sf

Comments

• Me
      16th of Sep, 2011

You will have to wait and see. All banks are getting horrible about this because they now rely on NSFs to stral literally millions of custmer dollars per year!

• Me