Citizens Bank / no resolve of issue
I had a student loan from 8+ years ago that was forgotten. Over the past 7 years, I have not been contacted once by Citizens Bank or any third parties regarding this loan. After umpteen years of being a loyal customer, all of my money was removed from my account. I called the customer service hotline and stated I could have made arrangements to pay if I had prior notice, but was told I would receive no help. I stated that I had utility bill checks in the mail and have no money now to cover these bills, nor can I get food for my daughters, and there was no compassion at all. I can not believe that I am being left with absolutely nothing in my account. How can I provide for my children. I would have been completely fine with making payments to them if I had only been forwarned. Shame on you Citizens Bank!
More Citizens Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Citizens Bank - auto loan payoff 
- Citizens Bank - overdraft fees 
- Citizens Bank - refusal to close my bank accounts 
- Citizens Bank - citizens bank fees 
- Citizens Bank Hartsville, Tn 37074 - Illegal loans, title insurance & illegal foreclosure 
- Citizens Bank Credit Card Services - balance transfer fees
- Citizens Bank - wrong information
- Citizens Bank - checking account
- Citizens Bank - citizen's bad decision embarrassed me and made a whole team of workers have to wait an additional day to be paid 
- Citizens Bank - customer service is terrible!