Citizens Bank / Canonsburg, PA Branch
I deposit $400 into an account I barely use. I call the automated and my balance is $258 with two $35 NSF charges. I then obtain recent withdrawals from debit and speak to the branch. I am reassured no more fees, insufficient paid and checks cleared.
A $150 check is being withdrawn.
This a.m. I call and IM HIT WITH $70 MORE INSUFFICIENT FUNDS!!!??? TOTALLING $141.00
I CAN CALL THIS BRANCH REGULAR BUSINESS DAYS DURING BUSINESS HOURS AND NO ONE ANSWERS THE PHONE AND NO ANSWERING MACHINE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE...????!!! THIS IS REPEATEDLY. I WILL NEVER BANK WITH CITIZENS AGAIN NOR WILL I EVER RECOMMEND.
ISSUING ANOTHER FORMAL COMPLAINT. AND JUST LEARNED THIS MORNING A FRIEND ADVISED INVOLVED CLASS ACTION LAWSUUT WITH CITIZENS REGARDING UNFAIR NSF FEES!!!????
More Citizens Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Citizens Bank - auto loan payoff 
- Citizens Bank - overdraft fees 
- Citizens Bank - refusal to close my bank accounts 
- Citizens Bank - citizens bank fees 
- Citizens Bank Hartsville, Tn 37074 - Illegal loans, title insurance & illegal foreclosure 
- Citizens Bank - citizen bank online banking
- Citizens Bank - banking
- Citizens Bank - student loan process
- Citizens Bank - unprofessional customer service
- Citizens Bank - wrong information