Citizens Bankcitizen's bad decision embarrassed me and made a whole team of workers have to wait an additional day to be paid

I have long felt that I wasn't getting sufficient services, but now that they are tacking on more charges, the services are worse not better. Now I am charged for overdraft protection annually, plus $5/day plus interest, however, when I wrote a check for a service man, exceeding my balance in one account by a couple of dollars, I was not notified so I could move money, nor did they use my overdraft. Instead, they sent my worker away without money, when he needed to pay his workers from my check. Citizen's bad decision embarrassed me and made a whole team of workers have to wait an additional day to be paid.

Ne

Comments

• Sf
      Aug 18, 2010

I strongly urge you to file a complaint with the OCC -comptroller of the currency - just visit them at www.occ.treas.gov Tab to Consumer Complaint and Assistance. They have an easy on-line form. Your're problem may not be resolved to your satisfaction, but at least you didn't that this major misjudgment by Citizens laying down.