Citizens Bank / bad customer service
This is an example of the height of stupidity. With a valid state issued, Mass ID I was still not able to go to the teller to take out money at one particular branch. There was a question of how I signed my name, no security questions were asked or anything. Instead, I was asked to leave and go to another branch. I actually had to use the ATM machine and go to another branch to get the rest of my money. Good luck with your "zero loss" goals. Then a few days later, I receive a letter in the mail stating that they were going to close my account because of my "outburst." How would you feel when you go someplace with correct identification and are still denied service. When on payday, you can't get your money to pay your bills that are due and past due...no food in your house...how calm would you be? Worried about your "zero
loss" bonus then have the audacity to think if you threaten to "close" my account that I would "go away." Think again!
More Citizens Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Citizens Bank - auto loan payoff 
- Citizens Bank - overdraft fees 
- Citizens Bank - refusal to close my bank accounts 
- Citizens Bank - citizens bank fees 
- Citizens Bank Hartsville, Tn 37074 - Illegal loans, title insurance & illegal foreclosure 
- Citizens Bank Credit Card Services - balance transfer fees
- Citizens Bank - wrong information
- Citizens Bank - checking account
- Citizens Bank - citizen's bad decision embarrassed me and made a whole team of workers have to wait an additional day to be paid 
- Citizens Bank - customer service is terrible!