Citizen Bank Of Hartsville / identity theft

1 Hartsville, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 615--374-2265

On April 15, 2011, it was brought to my attention by the Internal Revenue Service [IRS] that Citizens Bank of Hartsville, Tennessee had shown payments of interest on a loan in the amount of $13, 322.00 that they are claiming I paid to them. Upon further investigation, I found out that the Bank stated that this was a financed loan. I showed that I had not signed for a refinancing of my loan nor knew nothing of the refinancing of this loan. During the time that Citizens Bank of Hartsville stated I did this refinancing, they had filed for foreclosure on my property which forced me into bankruptcy. I had been in bankruptcy from 2008 – 2011 fighting for my property. I feel that the Bank and others did this to cover up illegal acts that were done by the Bank to steal my property. I feel this is against the Truth and Fair Lending Act and also a case of identity theft.

I request your assistance in this matter.

Sincerely,

Dwight J.Mitchell
[protected] or dwigtmitchell1222@yaoo.com

Comments

• Dw
      31st of May, 2011

$13, 220 is what Intrest was showen by bank to I.R.S that was said I paid, while the bank was send me foreclosure papers.

1st of Jun, 2011

what if bank loans are unsecured and I did not pay that intetest. Payoff was done due to refinancing and I did not refinance the loan.

1st of Jun, 2011

jazzcat23 I have a copy of my account and payment history. To understand about loans being unsecured read ( cc Holdings Tenn. Inc v. Tennessee Gas Transp .Inc.169 Bankr. M.D. Tenn 1994)

2nd of Jun, 2011

I have never said there is a loan against the house. titile insurance part B state that it will not cover loans.The problem with this loan is that the title insurance would not cover this loan. In the title insurance which was given to me on November 16, 2009, and the policy was done in 1995, 1996, and 2002, which I knew nothing of, but in those title insurance that was given to me in November 18, 2009, and the bankruptcy papers that Citizens Bank filed on 9/30/09, so they knew of this, and never told me anything about it or never showed anybody during this time. The first loan that was done by Stewart Title company back in February 21, 1995 for the $200, 000 loan that would be loan 60, it states in the schedule B part 1 this policy does not insure against loss or damages by reasons of the following: Rights or claims of parties in possession not shown by public records, conflict in boundary lines, encroachment, easement, variations in areas or content, party walls, and or and facts that are correct, surveys or a physical inspection of the premises disclosed. It also states that the easement or the rights of ways receipted in book V page 520. In that book, that is property that was deeded to the State of Tennessee and there is something wrong with that deed. I researched and we’ll talk about that later.

In the second title insurance, for the $50, 000, this would be account number 62 schedule B part 1. This policy does not insure against loss or damages by reason of the following: disappearance conflicts in boundary lines, encroachment, easement, variations in areas, or content, party walls, or any facts that a correct survey or physical inspection of premises would disclose. Deed of trust held by Citizens Bank in the original amount of $200, 000 of record in book 67, page 124. This is very important. What it is saying is that it will not cover the $200, 000 in account number 60 and it is showing that it is a situation or problem with that loan.

Also, it will not cover UCC1 fixture filing number 3750 held by Citizens Bank. It also states that it will not hold or cover the easement or right of way in book V page 520. Any and all easements and road right of ways. This is very important. This policy does not insure to the accuracy of the description of tract 1. Due to the inaccuracy of the legal description. If tract 1 is wrong in any of the deeds, then it makes all the deeds invalid because it can’t be shown as a correct piece of property.

3rd of Jun, 2011

jazz there are two complaints, one is Identity theift where I.R.S shows me $13, 220 of income over what i made for that year.This over income came from citizen reporting to I.R.S mortgage interest of $13, 220. I later found out loans were refinanced with out my knowlege. 2nd complaint is illegal loans, title insurance & illegal foreclosure. e-mail me and I can show that the to cmplaints are true, I have documents that wil prove all the things I said are true.

15th of Jun, 2011

call me @ (615-573-4063) or E-mail me (dwigtmitchell1222@yahoo.com)